1076 Complaint Level
The CM Helpline or CM Helpline service is run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. There you can complain online and check your complaint status. The official number of the CM Helpline is 1076. 1076 Today we will tell you how to check the complaint status. In addition, we provide you with information about the UP CM complaint system. See MP CM Helpline status here.
1076 Complaint Level Check – UP CM Complaint Level
1076 To check the status of a complaint, you should follow the steps mentioned here –
- First http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/ComplaintTracker.html To go
- Visit the Complaint Level Track page on the Johnsonwai Portal.
- Fill out the online form provided there for reference level 1076.
- Enter your complaint number in the Track Report Status Form.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter the email address and verification code.
- Then submit and review your complaint status.
Note – The above method can only check the status of the complaint resolved up to 3 months ago.
1076 Complaint Level-Contact UP Complaints Johnsonwai Portal
If you are unable to verify your 1076 complaint status or your problem is not resolved, you can follow the steps outlined here. Public hearing You can contact the solution service –
|Service name||1076 Complaint status|
|Service Provider||Johnsonwai Portal, Solution Service|
|Office address||Public building
Uttar Pradesh, India
|e-mail address||[email protected]|
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.