Since the independence of the country, India has been against the slave labor system. Therefore, the Government of India passed a bill to abolish the slave labor system. If you are in position tamil nadu And to report or release any bonded laborer, here is one Government program For you.
Elimination of slave labor in Tamil Nadu
|The name of the project||Abolition of TN bound labor system|
|Power||Department of Labor and Employment|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
How to get the benefit of the abolition of the slave labor system?
If you want to free yourself from bondage in Tamil Nadu, you must use the following methods –
- Locate the Collector / Sub Collector / RTO office
- Go to the Collector / Sub Collector / RTO office with your ID details
- Provide information related to the bondage labor case
- Assist authorities by submitting evidence as requested
- Get financial support for the project
Abolition of TN Bound Labor – Benefits
The following benefits are available to all people who use the bondage elimination program –
- A person held in bondage is released from bond.
- Rehabilitation of bonded labor is done.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 is provided for it.
- Rs.1000 is paid immediately upon release of bonded labor.
- Beneficiaries are offered housing schemes.
- Free drinking water connection is provided.
- A bank loan is also given to a person who has been released for business assistance.
Any citizen who is bound as a worker by any contract can avail the benefit of this scheme.
SC and ST people of Tamil Nadu are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
No, there is no online application for this program.