Andhra Pradesh Horticulture AP MIP Home 2021
Andhra Pradesh has launched a new MIP website for logging in to https://horticulturedept.ap.gov.in/. Under the scheme of Prime Minister Krishi Shinsai, the Department of Horticulture, Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the Andhra Pradesh Micro Irrigation Project (APMIP Horticulture). Learn how to sign in and out of the AMPIP website Check the reports Or Farmers Survey
Andhra Pradesh Horticulture AP MIP Home 2021 – horticulturedept.ap.gov.in
Farmers and other registered users can log in to the AP Horticulture APMIP portal using the method provided here. Follow the proper guidelines for signing in.
How to sign in to the APMIP Login Portal?
- Go to Horticulturedept.ap.gov.in
- Open the APMIP New Home Page.
- Go to the menu
- Click the login link
- Enter the APMIP username.
- Write the APMIP password.
- Click the Submit button and sign in
If you do not remember your password, click the Forgot Password button. You will find the “Recover Your Password” option on the website. Enter your User ID and Email ID to change the password or to obtain a new password for the APMIP login.
MIP Home – Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Home Page
The MIP homepage contains all the services related to the AB Horticulture Department. Farmers can go Website Log in later from MIP Home. They can also check various reports by visiting the report section.
The following types of reports are available for verification under the district wise monitoring system.
MIP reports are of the following types –
- Public Reports – District wise monitoring
- APMIP Department Monitoring Reports
- District wise monitoring reports
- MI Supplier wise monitoring reports
- Timeline reports
- Final review correction
- MI Survey and Farmer Training Reports
- CM Dashboard, ABMIP & Horticulture Research Reports
- Farmer Renaissance Reports
APMIP services and online facilities
APMIP and MIP Home AP provide a variety of services related to the horticulture sector. Here are some of the services provided there –
- Adar sowing by district wise
- Barcode generation
- Number of farmer records for Miseva, BT, supplier
- OTP Generation Report by MI Supplier
For more information on ABMIP login and MIP house, contact the Department of Horticulture, Andhra Pradesh here –
|Address||Project Officer, ABMIP, 1st Floor, DTPC Building, Old Market Yard, Suttukunda, Guntur – 522007.|
For further information,please contact us