Atal Bhimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 | Apply Esic Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Online | Atal Bhimit Person Kalyan Yojana Eligibility | Atal Beamit Person Kalyan Yojana Customer Care Number | Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana Website | Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana Trishti Iyas | Atal Bhimit Person Kalyan Yojana In Tamil | Atal Bhimit Person Kalyan Yojana Start Date | Benefits of Atal Bhimit Person Kalyan Yojana
Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021: – The growing population in the country is causing concern to the government. With the increase in population in the country, employment is declining and the unemployment rate is touching high. Through our own friends, we provide you with information about such a program, under which unemployed youth will reap a lot of benefits. What is the name of the project Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 There is.
If you Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 If you want to get the benefits under this, please read the information given below carefully. In this article, we will provide you with a list of procedures for submitting your online application form for the project and the documents to be submitted along with the application form. If you do not understand any of the information given below, please let us know in the comments.
What is Atal Bhimit Man Kalyan Yojana 2021?
The growing population in the country is causing unemployment. Rising unemployment in the country has worried the federal government. Going forward in this direction, the federal government has launched the Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana to solve this problem. Unemployed persons covered under this scheme will be given a monthly stipend by the Central Government.
According to the government issued for the scheme, the scheme will be implemented by ESIC i.e. Employees State Insurance Corporation. Under the Emergency Act, more than 30 lakh unemployed people in the country will be covered under the scheme. Under this scheme, if a person has worked or is working in more than 90 jobs, he will be paid 25% of his salary. The government has made some changes to the plan, both by Cornac and reduced it from 90 to 30 days, with the middle salary raised from 25% to 50%.
Benefits of Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021
Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 The following benefits will be provided to the following beneficiaries
- Under the scheme, the federal government had earlier imposed rules to pay 25% of pay for 24 months to someone who works somewhere for 90 days.
- Many people have lost their jobs due to the spread of the corona virus in the country.
- That is, a person’s salary is ₹ 10000 and if he has worked for a company for more than 30 days he will be paid 50% of his salary i.e. 5000 each.
- According to an estimate, more than 25 lakh unemployed youth in the country will be benefited under the scheme.
- Salaries provided by the Central Government will be sent directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Under this scheme, 1 citizen who has left his job or retired of his own free will will not be included.
Eligibility for Atal Bhimit Kalyan Kalyan Yojana 2021
If you have too Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 If you want to get 24 months salary you have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Only citizens who have a policy in ESIC for more than 2 years will be insured under the scheme.
- Applicant must have worked at least 30 days.
- If a person retires or leaves the job of his own free will, this plan will not be included.
- 50% of the salary paid by the government will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account, which means you must have a bank account.
Documents for Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021
You will also need to submit the following documents along with the application form. Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 If you do not submit these documents, your application will be canceled.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Identity Card
- Basic address proof
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Income
- All sheets are ESIC
- Insurance document
- Work related documents
Apply for Atal Bheem Individual Kalyan Yojana 2021
The process of applying online is very easy Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 Please read below how to submit your application form.
- To apply, you must first visit the official website of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation ESIC. https://www.esic.nic.in/abvky To be continued.
- You need to reach the website and download the application form for the same project.
- After that, go to the nearest cybercafe and get a print out of your application form.
- Now you need to fill in all the information correctly in this application form.
- After completing the application form, attach all the documents mentioned above.
- Finally, you need to go to the nearest branch of ESIC and submit both your documents and application form.
- Receipt will be issued to you after submitting the application form of all the documents to the officer.
Practically your name Atal Bimit Person Kalyan Yojana 2021 Will be added to the list. If you encounter any difficulties in applying, you can seek help at the nearest ESIC branch. With this, if you are not able to download the application form, you can also get it from the office. If you want to contact the department officials, you Free number 1800113526 Or e-mail address [email protected] contact