BMTC Bus Pass for students in the scheme offered by BMTC to Bangalore students of selected universities. Eligible students can apply for a PMDC bus pass and obtain their bus pass from the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation. Online application process and offline application option for BMTC Bus Pass. Here’s how students can benefit.
BMTC Student Pass Application Online
How to apply online for BMTC Student Pass Registration?
- Open http://student.mybmtc.com:8280/bmtc/login/secure.
- Select the application for new student mastery.
- Fill in the details of the applicant.
- Enter your admission number.
- Enter your personal details such as name, DOB and gender.
- Enter your family details as requested.
- Provide company details.
- Select your course and semester.
- Enter mobile number and reference number.
- Enter the route details.
- Upload a photo of the applicant.
- Upload Aadhar Card for BMTC Bus Pass.
- Upload school or college fee receipt.
- Confirm Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Send OTP option for BMTC Bus Pass Application Sharing.
- Enter the OTP and click the Submit button.
You can apply for BMTC Bus Pass online using Student.mybmtc.com portal. All updates will be sent via SMS to your updated mobile number. You will receive your application status, new approval or rejection on the mobile number.
Check more –
BMTC Pass Registration Rules
- You can apply for BMTC Pass On Seva Sindhu Even the portal.
- You can apply for a BMTC Travel Pass by visiting your nearest Bangalore One Services Center.
- Graduate, professional, technical, medical, PhD and evening college students can graduate.
- A mobile number can only be used for three passes.
- Students may request to join their company if not available in the application.
BMTC Student Pass Approval
What is the approval process for BMTC student proficiency?
- Your application will be sent to the college.
- The institution, college or school will then confirm the student graduation application.
- The application will then be approved or rejected by the nodal officer of the company.
How do students get a BMTC pass after approval?
- Schedule a slot through the BMTC website.
- Go to the nearest Bangalore One Center.
- Keep the BMTC pass fee you recommended.
- Keep your student ID with you to get a BMTC pass.
- Show your approval number.
- Get your BMTC pass from there.
So anyone can apply for PMDC Pass online and have their application approved. After that, they can visit the Bangalore One Center and get a printed pass from there.