Assam Ration Card Susie 2021 Download | Assam Ration Card List 2021 | Assam Ration Card Chuchi 2021 | Assam Ration Card List PDF Download | Search for name in ration card list | Ration card list by name | Add name to Assam 2021 ration card list
Ration card is very important in our country. Government of Assam Ration Card Online List 2021 Available on the official website for download. Any citizen of the state Ration Card List 2021 I want to see my name and they should read our article till the last.
Citizens of the state Assam Ration Card List 2021 The list should be downloaded through the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs. To check your name in Online Assam Ration Card List 2021, we provide you the complete process on this page. Carefully follow all the instructions given on this page.
Download Assam Ration Card List 2021 (New)
We all know that ration card is an important document. With this ration card, any citizen of the state can prove his citizenship. In addition, the ration card is also used as an official document to show your location. The Ration Card is considered a mandatory document for applying under all services and schemes initiated by the Central Government of India or the State Government of Assam.
This ration card provides complete details about the owner’s family members, their age, relationships with the head of the family, and information about the relationship with the head of the family. Through this ration card the benefits and grants of various types of schemes are provided to the families of the State of Assam. Using the ration card, you can buy food grains at very low prices through the Fair Price Shop (FPS).
Types of ration cards in the state of Assam
Food grains such as rice, wheat, pulses, sugar and kerosene are distributed to the ration card holder family at the lowest possible cost through the Public Distribution Scheme (PDF). The following types of ration cards are issued to citizens under the Assam Public Distribution System.
- Below Poverty Line i.e. BPL Ration Card – The income of this type of ration card holder household should be less than ₹ 10000 per annum.
- APL Ration Card Above Poverty Line – This ration card is issued to families above the poverty line i.e. BPL Sunny.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana i.e. AAY Ration Card – This type of ration card is issued to the poorest families in the state. Under this, some food grains are provided at very low prices and some for free.
Food grains are available to the citizens at low prices through the ration cards mentioned above. In addition, the state government publishes a list of new updated ration cards from time to time through its official website. Below is the complete method for downloading Assam Ration Card List 2021 online and verifying your name in it.
Check the name on Assam Ration Card List 2021
Name of family members of the state Assam Ration Card List 2021 Those I want to see should follow the guidelines given below.
- Assam Ration Card New List 2021 First you need to go to the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics to download it.
- After reaching the website, one has to click on the “Ration Card Report” option.
- On the new screen that opens in front of you, you need to click on the “OK” option.
- Now the complete list of District Para Ration Card will be displayed on your front opening page.
- On this page you first need to select the name of your district and then click on the name of your taluka.
- On the new page that opens, you will find a complete list of body village names.
- In it you now need to click on the name of your village.
- By clicking on the option above, a complete list of ration card holders in Assam will appear in front of you.
According to the oral practice of the citizens of the State of Assam Ration Card List 2021 You can find your name below if your name Assam Ration Card List 2021 If you are not included, you can contact the ration card department. Sometimes the names of you and your family members are incorrect or their names are not included by the department officials. For this you have to register your complaint with the department.