Awas Plus Registration Report 2021
Prime Minister Rural housing project The Housing Plus report has been released. The Housing Plus Registration Report has been published in the press release of the official website https://rural.nic.in/. We have received this information through an official announcement. The Housing Plus Registration Report is a report on subsidies received by all landless people in India. There are reports of houses discovered by landless beneficiaries, landless beneficiaries and manual ordinary workers.
Awas Plus Registration Report 2021-How to view Awas Plus registration statement?
You should visit the website of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India to view the Housing Plus Registration Report. For more information do this –
- Visit the website of the Ministry of Rural Development.
- https://rural.nic.in/ Click here.
- In the menu on the homepage, you will see the Press Release option.
- Go to the Press Release section.
- There is a link to the user report under PMAY (G).
- The registration report of the housing project can be found there.
Awas Plus Registration Report 2021-Housing Plus Report 2021
The last Awas and registration report is in 2019. Its information is given here.
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||122||1083|
|7||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1136||59|
|8||Dew and Damon||3||189|
|3||J and K||5663||0|
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.