Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021
- Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021
- Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-What is Bihar E Pass for Locking?
- Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-Eligibility for Bihar Lock Town e Pass
- Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-Bihar Lockdown Pass Online Application Form
- Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-List of cities where Bihar e-pass can be applied for locking
Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021
The Bihar government has introduced an online application form for a locking pass. The online pass for locking in Bihar can now be applied for through the RTPS website. The Bihar government has launched a website offering ePass under the name-Govit-19. Anyone who wants to travel in Bihar during unlocking must have an online locking ePass. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced that anyone who does not have a travel pass during the lockout will not be allowed to travel with the vehicle.
About Bihar E Pass for Locking
- The name of the project – Pass for Bihar E Lock Town
- Initiated by – Nitish Kumar, CMO Bihar
- Ruled – Government of Bihar
- Beneficiaries – People of Bihar
- Application process – Online and offline
- Qualification – People who have to travel in a vehicle during a lockout.
- Start date of application – April 2021
- Last date for application – No deadline
- How to apply? – Click here to apply online
Find out more about Bihar Online e-Pass here.
Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-What is Bihar E Pass for Locking?
Bihar Locking Pass is an online certificate that allows you to travel in a vehicle while locking up in Bihar. Pass is provided by the Bihar Government Online Service Port. There are three types of locking pass in Bihar — travel within the district, inter-district travel pass and inter-state travel pass. Depending on the purpose and nature of the trip, the Bihar Lock Pass application is verified by the authorities and then after a medical examination, people are allowed to use the E Pass during locking in Bihar.
Ebas has applicant details and vehicle details and travel dates. This verifies that the trip emergency and locking ePass is valid.
Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-Eligibility for Bihar Lock Town e Pass
Curfew order in Bihar is issued only for emergency passengers. If you need travel during locking in Bihar, you should check whether you are eligible for Bihar Locking Pass. Some government and private services are allowed to apply for the Lockdown e-Pass. Most medical personnel and emergency transport agencies are allowed to obtain the Bihar Locking e Pass.
Here is a list of eligible services offered by Bihar Locking Pass –
- Official, business or personal travelers are allowed to apply for Bihar Lock and Pass Online.
- Official travel should be in one of the following categories – Office worker, Outsourcing worker or other official employee.
- Business Travel Locking Pass can be obtained if they travel for these reasons — e-commerce, retailers, wholesalers or manufacturers.
- Personal vehicles are allowed to obtain a locking pass if traveling for the death of a family member, personal medical cause, or medical condition of a relative.
If you are eligible under one of the above conditions, you can visit RTPS website to apply online for Bihar Government Online Services Portal or Lock Pass in Bihar.
Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-Bihar Lockdown Pass Online Application Form
Locking in Bihar The online application form for ePass is available on the RTPS website – Public Services website. To apply online, you must fill out an application form with your details and vehicle details. Then, your application will be considered and you will be given an ePass to use your vehicle. Bihar e Pass Online Application Form is submitted on the Online Services website. You can download the e-pass online through the link received in the SMS.
Follow these steps to apply online for Bihar Locking E Pass –
- Go to RTPS https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/ website.
- In the top left corner, click on the option-Covid-19 Disaster E-Pass Issuance.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Write your name, father’s name, age and gender.
- Enter your mobile number and ID card details.
- Select the validity of the locking pass.
- Select the vehicle type and serial number.
- Select the travel type and number of passengers.
- Write down your current address and route of travel.
- Upload your ID card such as Voter ID, Aadhar, Ban Card, Ration Card or any other proof.
- Select your district where you want to apply for Bihar Lock and Pass.
- Submit the application form and note your registration number.
After that, you will receive an SMS and an email regarding the status of your application. After approval, you may be asked to go to the local office to verify the e-pass. You may need a medical examination to travel between states. Upon completion of your thorough verification you will be issued an E Pass for locking in Bihar.
Bihar e Pass Online Application Form 2021-List of cities where Bihar e-pass can be applied for locking
|பர unni||To handle|
|Under||மச ur ரி|
|Birpur||Na aug kacchia|
|Kolkata (Kahalkan)||Construction site|
|Thatnagar||Pataliputra Housing Colony|
|Tumari aka Damodarpur Shahjahan||Raghunathpur|
|Ekangar Sarai||Rajopatti Urf Kota Bazaar|
|Style||Bazaar by Rocks|
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.