Bihar Fazal Anuthan Yojana 2021 | Apply Online With Bihar Pasal | Apply Fasal Anudan Yojana | Bihar Basal Anuthan Yojana Registration | Bihar Basal Anuthan Yojana Amount | Kisan Panchikaran with Fazal | Fasal Anudan Farmer Registration
The backbone of our country’s economic development is the farmer of our country. The Central and Bihar Governments are well aware of this and have been making occasional efforts to increase the income of farmers. In this direction, the Bihar state government has launched a new scheme to help farmers. The name of the project Bihar Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 There is.
We will provide you with today’s article Bihar Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 Below we provide the complete procedure for applying. In addition, we will provide you with complete information on the list of documents to be submitted along with the application form of the scheme, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme etc. If you would like to apply under this scheme and become a beneficiary, you should follow the complete procedure given in this article.
Bihar Fazal Anuthan Yojana 2021
Even today the farmer of our country lives below the poverty line. After the establishment of BJP rule in the country, many schemes were announced to the farmers. One of these is doubling farmers’ incomes by 2022. Going forward in this direction, the Fasal Grant Scheme 2021 has been implemented by the Bihar State Government in the entire state.
It is often seen that all the crops of the farmers are destroyed due to heavy rains or any other natural calamity. Due to crop loss, problems related to their income are increasing. They sell their crops and are unable to support their families. The Bihar state government has taken the issue very seriously. This new scheme of the government for the farmers who are losing their crops due to natural calamities Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 Has been launched. Under this, compensation will be given to farmers whose crops are damaged.
Benefits of Fazal Anuthan Yojana 2021
Launched by Bihar Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar for Farmers. Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 Under this the farmers will get the following benefits.
- All state farmers will benefit under this scheme.
- Minor and poor farmers will get maximum benefit from this scheme.
- Bihar Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 Under this, farmers will be compensated if their crops are destroyed by natural calamities.
- The scheme has been implemented by the Government of Bihar in 206 constituencies in the state.
- Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar has sent guidelines for the implementation of the scheme in 23 districts of the state.
- Under this scheme the amount of compensation will be sent directly to the bank account within 25 days of the submission of the farmer application form.
- Using the compensation, farmers can maintain their home and purchase crop-related equipment.
- Compensation will be provided for all crops destroyed by heavy rains, floods, droughts and diseases in the state.
- Compensation of ₹ 6800 per hectare will be given to farmers cultivating in arid areas.
- Compensation of ₹ 13500 per hectare will be provided to farmers for irrigated areas.
- In addition, farmers in the perennial perennial crop areas will be compensated at the rate of ₹ 18000 per hectare.
- Compensation to be paid by the government will be given only for lands up to 2 hectares.
- To avail of this scheme, farmers must first register online.
- Similar to the diesel subsidy scheme implemented in the state, benefits will be provided to farmers under this scheme.
Eligibility for Fasal Anudan Yojana 2021
State farmers Bihar Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 Those who wish to submit their application form under it should also fulfill the eligibility rules given below.
- The farmer applying should be from Bihar state only.
- You must also submit your residency certificate to verify your original residence in any state.
- Only small and poor farmers will benefit under this scheme.
- The amount sent by the government will be sent to the bank account of the farmers.
- Farmers should have their own bank account which should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- Farmers should have a maximum of 2 hectares of cultivable land.
- Farmers should not have submitted the application form under the agriculture related schemes initiated by Bihar or the Central Government.
Documents for Bihar Fazal Anuthan Yojana 2021
Farmers are required to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Farmers’ Aadhar Card
- Basic address proof
- Certificate of Income
- Caste certificate
- Floor paper
- Account khatauni
- Land map
- Copy of ration card
- Passport size photo
- 10 digit mobile number
Apply online for Fasal Anudan Yojana 2021
Kisan Bihar Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 Those who wish to submit their application form under it should follow the procedure given below.
- To avail benefits under the scheme, you must first visit the Bihar Kisan Portal. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ To be continued.
- After opening the home page of the website, one has to click on the Bihar Fasal Grand Scheme option.
- Clicking on the option above will open the project application form on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in this application form correctly.
- After completing the application form, you should now attach all the documents mentioned above to it.
- Lastly they have to submit their application form to the department by pressing the submit button.
As per the procedure above, you can do it now Bihar Crop Subsidy Scheme 2021 You can also submit your application form under that name. After submitting the online application form, you need to print out your receipt. Here is your application number. With the help of this, you can see the status of your application online in the future. For more information and assistance regarding this project, see the official website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ Please visit