Bihar Kisan Portal | Bihar Kisan Portal Registration | Bihar Kisan Registration Portal | Bihar Kisan Panchikaran | Kisan Portal Bihar Farmer Registration | Kisan Portal Registration Bihar | List of Kisan Portal Bihar projects | Kisan Yojana List 2021
Bihar Kisan Registration PortalThe new Kisan Portal was recently launched by the Bihar State Government. The portal was inaugurated by Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar. Farmers can avail various schemes by registering online on this website. After the formation of the BJP government in the middle, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is making every effort to double the income of farmers by 2022. The Bihar Kisan Portal is one such initiative.
Through our article today, we are going to introduce you to the state government of Bihar. Online registration on Kisan Portal Providing the complete process. In addition, in this article we will provide you with detailed information on the process of obtaining information on different types of projects through Kisan Portal. If you have too Bihar Kisan Portal If you want to register yourself under this, you should read this article in its entirety.
Bihar Kisan Portal Farmer Registration 2021
Recently by the Bihar State Government Kisan Portal The launch has been announced. The Kisan Portal was inaugurated by Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar. Through this website, the state government has provided farmers with an application system under various schemes. Through this website launched by the government, farmers can get information on various types of subsidy schemes, seed related schemes and irrigation related schemes.
Along with the information, state farmers can also avail various benefits by registering online on this website. Even today many farmers in the state are unable to avail of the schemes offered by Bihar and the government due to lack of any information. The purpose of launching this portal of the state government is to provide accurate information to the farmers about each project. Launched by the Government of Bihar, this portal is very useful for farmers. Under this website, farmers with less than 2 hectares of cultivable land can register themselves.
Benefits of Bihar Kisan Portal 2021
The Farmers’ Strike launched by the Bihar Ministry of Agriculture provides accurate information on all the schemes launched by the state government. Its state farmers can submit information and register online for the following schemes.
- Prime Minister Kisan Summon Financial Plan
- Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- Seed subsidy scheme
- Natural Agriculture Subsidy Scheme
- Diesel subsidy scheme
- Agricultural Plant Scheme Prime Minister’s Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
- Agricultural Input Ravi’s Crop Project
- Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme
Information on all the above schemes of the State Government is transparently available on the Online Farmer Portal. All farmers can visit this website to get complete information about these schemes and get details about the application process online.
Eligibility for Bihar Kisan Portal Registration
Farmers wishing to register under the Bihar Kisan Portal should meet the following eligibility criteria.
Only native citizens of Bihar state can apply on this portal.
Only farmers with less than two or three hectares of cultivable land will be registered through the portal.
Under the portal, accurate and complete information on all types of schemes will be provided to the farmers.
It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhar card to verify when registering as a farmer.
Under this Kisan Portal launched by the State Government, benefits will be provided under various schemes to benefit the poor and marginal farmers.
Document for Bihar Kisan Portal Panchikaran
Farmers wishing to register through this portal should submit all the documents given below along with the online application form.
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card
- Copy of ration card
- Certificate of Income
- Cultivation land documents
- Land map
- Kattavuni copy
Online registration on Bihar Kisan Portal
State farmers Register Bihar Kisan Portal If you want to do this with them, they have to follow the instructions given below.
- To register online on the Bihar Kisan Portal, you must first visit the official website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ Necessary attendance data.
- After reaching the website, the farmer has to click on the option to register.
- On the registration page, you must first enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Now in your registration stages, you need to enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the authentication option.
- The next step is to send the OTP to your mobile number.
- Fill in this OTP in the space provided for verification.
- Of these three options, you need to click on the Register option.
- Now you need to fill in all the details correctly in your registration form.
- After completing the application form completely, you have to press the submit button and submit online.
- After submitting the application, you will need to pick up its registration number.
Through the process mentioned above, you can easily register yourself in Bihar’s work portal. After completing the registration process for the Bihar Kisan Portal, you can log on to the website and select your plans. Download and print out information about the projects given on this website. For more information on Bihar Kisan Portal Registration, see the official website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ Visit If you would like to get help from us, let us know in the comments below.