Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 | Sadat Jivikoparjan Plan 2021 | Bihar Jivikoparjan Yojana Avedan | Bihar Sadat Jeevikoparjan PDF Form | The purpose of the sustainable livelihood plan. Sadat Jeevikoparjan Yojna Kya Hai | Sjy Mrp Jeevika | Sjy Bihar | Jeevika Yojana | Jivikasji | Brlps | What is Givicopergen
After the entire state was locked up by the Bihar state government, all jobs and businesses are returning to normal. To prevent the spread of the Govt-19 virus by the federal government, people have been involved almost twice in the last 2 years. Thousands of youths from Bihar have lost their jobs due to curfew in the country. Due to the spread of this virus, the youth of the state are unemployed. With this in mind, the Bihar state government has introduced a new scheme. The name of the project Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 There is.
We will tell you through today’s article Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 Complete information about it is being told in detail. In this article, we will provide you with complete information about the online application process, required documents, eligibility criteria, benefits and features under the livelihood plan. If you also want to apply for this program, you should read our article to the end. Any problem can be reported to us by commenting below.
Bihar Sadat Jeevikoparjan Yojana 2021
Launched by Bihar State Government Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 This will try to provide employment to the unemployed youth. The project was launched on 5 August 2018 by the then Bihar Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar. The scheme was started by the Bihar government from 8 districts of the state, but currently the scheme is active in about 16 districts.
Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 Under this, the state government will provide protection to about 100000 poor families. For this, an organization of 35 to 40 families will be formed. The primary resource for the scheme will be appointed by the government and it is his responsibility to ensure that the benefits of the scheme reach all the beneficiaries in the state.
At the time of launching the project, the Bihar Chief Minister had banned alcohol in the state. Thus many good results were seen. Prohibition has been implemented in 25 districts in the state. This results in a 20% reduction in liver disease, a 75% reduction in depression and hypertension, and a 25% reduction in heart disease.
Benefits and Features of Sadat Jeevikoparjan Yojana
Launched by Bihar State Government Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 Under this, the following benefits will be provided to the citizens.
- Unemployed youth due to lockdown will be helped to get employment.
- Under this, BPL type citizens below the poverty and poverty line will be insured.
- Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Reserved Castes can also benefit under this scheme.
- Poor families who were involved in the sale of alcohol before the ban and are currently unable to cope with household expenses will be insured under the scheme.
- The state government will provide loans ranging from ₹ 60,000 to 100,000 to applying citizens.
- With this loan from the government, people from poor families can do dairy farming such as goat rearing, poultry rearing and cattle rearing.
- In addition, the loan amount can be used by citizens to start their own business.
- Beneficiaries can borrow and buy plants for various types of commercial and agricultural activities.
- A variety of industries such as selling milk, buying and selling dairy cows, making incense sticks, making bangles, khadi village industries can be opened under this scheme.
- The Bihar Rural Livelihood Development Association was formed by the government to implement the scheme across the state.
- The scheme will increase the employment rate in the state.
Eligibility and Documents for Bihar Jivikoparjan Yojana
Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 Beneficiaries applying under this scheme should first fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below and submit the required documents along with the application form.
- The citizen applying should be a resident of Bihar state.
- Citizens applying for a loan to purchase agro-based plants are required to have their own arable land.
- If citizens want to open their work or business, they must have their own place.
- The applicant should not be a non-borrower in any bank.
- Beneficiaries should not be under other employment schemes run by the Central or State Government.
- Those who do not have their own business, industry or agriculture can also apply and benefit under this scheme.
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Identity Card
- Basic address proof
- Certificate of Income
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Copy of ration card
- Floor paper
Apply online for Bihar Sadat Jivikoparjan Yojana
The application procedure under this scheme is given below. Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 Carefully follow all the guidelines mentioned below to apply below
- To apply, you must first visit the official website of Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Scheme. http://brlp.in/ To be continued.
- By accessing the official website, you will find the application form to apply for any project.
- After receiving the application, all the information requested in it should be filled in correctly.
- After completing all the information, all the documents along with it should be uploaded online.
- In the end, check all the information filled in on the phone and check all your documents.
- If everything is correct, press the submit button and submit the application form.
Unemployed youth Bihar Sustainable Livelihood Plan 2021 Those who want to apply for the post should follow all the guidelines mentioned above. After submitting the application online, print out the receipt. You can track the status of your application online through the application number given in the receipt. Official link for more details http://brlps.in/sjywebinar/img/Jeevika-SJY.pdf Please visit