BSNL Landline Complaint Number Online 2021
BSNL Complaint Registration Online
Learn how to register a complaint on BSNL Official Portal, BSNL Broadband Complaint, BSNL Landline Complaint and BSNL Toll Free Numbers.
BSNL Landline Complaint Number Online 2021-BSNL Complaint Registration
Bharat Sanchar Nikam Limited BSNL is a reputed state-owned telecommunications company. It is one of the largest telecommunications networks and Internet service providers in the country. BSNL is headquartered in New Delhi, India and has been owned by the Government of India since the 1stSt October 2000. The company aims to provide various services such as mobile voice and internet services to its users across the country. The company is considered to be the best wireline telecommunications company in the country serving millions of people and has a 60% market share.
BSNL Landline Complaint Number Online 2021-BSNL Complaint Official Portal
Some services provided by the official BSNL Complaints Portal.
- Activation and deactivation of services
- New changes in fees
- Requesting a change in fees
- Any problems or issues that arise with the flow of the internet and communication
- Landline issue and broadband services
- BB ADSL modem connection failure
- If the PP is irregular
- Interruption of the PP line
- BB IPTV complaint
- Problem when buying broadband or buying back
- If the PB official page is not open
- If the speed of broadband is slow
- BP Outlook Configuration Issues
- Virus issue in BB
BSNL has different toll free numbers for its users to call from any part of the country. If you move from one state to another, all Indian citizens have a fixed number 18001801503 when contacting the current BSNL customer care number with the help of BSNL toll free number. However BSNL users can dial 198. A quick connection with the company and the IVRS system will allow you to solve some specific problems but it will take some time. The user must enter the options provided by the interactive voice response system.
BSNL Online Complaint Landline and Broadband
Process for registering a BSNL complaint online
BSNL has a very secure and direct way for its customers to initiate their complaints. Customers can expect their problems to be resolved and get a quick answer.
- Go to the official BSNL complaint website portal.
- From the Home page go to the Services option and select the service you want.
Complaint Options – Landline Services, Bharat Fiber, Broadband, Wings Services, WiFi via PP via PP, EPAPX
- Now enter the STD code X044 as follows
- Next enter your landline number, you will need to enter the 6/7/8 landline number which is the standard line and broadband fiber services.
- Check all the numbers and select the complaint type from the drop-down list given on your screen.
- Continue and enter the captcha code given at the bottom of your screen.
- Click the Submit option to officially start your complaint now.
- The applicant can check the status of the complaint using the online method or by calling the customer care number.
BSNL Landline Complaint Number Online 2021-BSNL complaint number is free
Follow the steps given below to register a complaint on BSNL using toll free numbers:
- All these numbers can be accessed on BSNL phone devices.
- If after a while nothing happens or your problem is not solved. You need to call the higher authorities and register your grievances through the BSNL Public Grievances Complaint Portal.
- Next fill in all the mandatory details like your contact number, name, address and email address including the telecommunication circle and their state.
- The BSNL Commission will contact you to resolve your grievances. The user should give a brief story about the complaint and submit it through the portal.
- You will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile number, keep it safe for future reference and check your status.
The BSNL Support Team is always there to assist their customers in all ways and means to interact with the company. All users can trust the services of the company firmly. English is the primary language on the portal and toll-free numbers are linked to other languages. Toll free numbers work 24 hours a day and no fees are charged. This helps in better understanding of customer grievances.
|BSNL Landline Complaint Numbers||1500 from BSNL
1800-345-1500 from other mobile operators.
|BSNL GSM postpaid or prepaid complaint numbers||1503 from BSNL
1800-180-1503 from other mobile operators.
|BSNL Broadband Complaint Numbers||1504 from BSNL
1800-345-1504 from other mobile operators.
|BSNL WLL / CDMA complaint numbers||1502 from BSNL
1800-180-1502 from other mobile operators.
|BSNL Email ID||[email protected]|
Tags: BSNL Landline Complaint Number | bsnl customer complaint number | bsnl Broadband Complaint | bsnl complaint status | BSNL phone complaint
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.