CHC Farm Machine Registration | Optional hiring plan | CHC farm machinery near me | Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme | CHC Farm Machinery Full Form | CHC Farm Machinery Website | Dealer at wwwAgremashinaryNick | Optional Employment Center Grant
The Department of Agriculture has launched a new program. Under the scheme, four receivers are targeted to set up agricultural machinery banks. They are inviting applications for this program. Who is the candidate CHC Farm Machinery Project 2021 / CHC Farm Machinery Project 2021 If you want to apply for this program online, you need to visit their official website to get maximum details about this program. In this article too, we will share information about this program, here you can read carefully about eligibility criteria, application process and other details.
What is the Federal Government CHC Farm Machinery Bank Plan 2021?
What is the Central Government’s CHC Farm Machinery Banking Scheme? -: The Central Government has from time to time come up with various schemes to provide benefits to the farmers. These schemes have been launched to reduce the economic burden on farmers and increase their income. The government continues to introduce these beneficial schemes for farmers.
This Agricultural Machinery Banking Scheme / Farm Machinery Banking Scheme An Agricultural Machinery Bank has been started for all farmers in India. Nowadays it is impossible to farm without machinery. But not all farmers have enough money to buy all the machinery. Hence the central government in the villages Machinery for farmers This scheme allows for rental farming to be provided. This program will actually increase their revenue.
We will also explain in detail the main benefits of the program and how you can verify the status of your application. This special project was launched by the Ministry of Agriculture, Digital Platform for Farm Mechanization and Technology.
CHC Farm Machinery Project 2021 Required Documents
CHC Farm Machinery Project Required Documents -: To register for the scheme, farmers have to submit certain documents like ID card, machine bill copy, Aadhar card and bank account passbook. They also have to pay the minimum amount. All details will be mentioned below.
- Family ration card
- A copy of the mechanical bill
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Family Residence Certificate
- Applicant’s Bank Account Passbook
- Age certificate of the applicant
- Caste certificate of the applicant
Eligibility Criteria for Farm Machinery Bank Scheme 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Agricultural Machinery Banking Scheme -: You must meet the following requirements for Agricultural Machinery Banking Plan 2021. Remember that all the information in your documents is true and correct, otherwise the application may be rejected. Please read the eligibility rules carefully below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He must be over 18 years old.
- The recipient must be a permanent resident of the district and not more than 50 years old.
- Educational qualification should be degree.
- Graduates in agriculture will be given first priority.
- The land must be in the name of the applicant.
Objectives, Benefits & Key Features of CHC Farm Machinery Project
Objectives, Benefits and Key Features of CHC Farm Machinery Project -: The objectives, benefits and key features of the CHC Farm Machinery Project launched by the Ministry of Agriculture are as follows.
- Through this beneficial scheme, farmers can increase their income and reduce their financial burden.
- The main objective of the government behind launching this project is to uplift the farmers of the country.
- This is a beneficial and profitable measure taken by the government for the farmers which will help them to increase their income and reduce their financial burden.
- The government has done its job and they have shown the way to the farmers by launching this project.
- Start date to apply online for this scheme: – Date has not been announced yet.
- Last date to apply online for this scheme: – Not yet published.
- Farmers Consumer Group / Farmer Producers Association, at least 8 farmers belonging to these unions and groups can avail this scheme.
- 30% are reserved for women, 50% for small front row, 16% for SC and 8% for ST.
- The scheme has been launched especially for the financial assistance of farmers.
- Under this scheme, up to Rs 10 lakh worth of machinery can be purchased.
- At least 10% of the total payment should be paid by the purchaser, 80% should be paid and 20% of the amount can be collected by the farmers through loan.
- Not every farmer has enough time to buy complete machinery and parts, so this is definitely a great option for farmers, which will be very useful for them.
- The government is doing a lot for the development of farmers in the country. Under this scheme, equipments like Thresher, Tractor, Rotavator, Seed Drill, Drum Sower, Multi Treasure, Irrigation Pipe, Two Pump Sets can be purchased.
Apply Online for CHC Farm Machinery Plan 2021
Apply Online for CHC Farm Machinery Project 2021 -: It is now the duty of the farmers to avail this scheme through the registration of the Government. The whole process is described above. Anyone can easily register on the website. The process is very easy. The benefits are numerous. The eligibility criteria are also not very difficult. Graduation today is a common degree available to everyone. So to cope with their financial burden, farmers need CHC Farm Machinery Grant Scheme 2021 / CHC Farm Machinery Subsidy 2021 You need to register yourself online.
CHC application available on Google Play Store for all farmers across India. First, you need to go to the Play Store, then look for applications, custom hiring center, and finally finally download the CHC Farm Machine Portal online application. Download the mobile app for the project Click here.
- First Step Visit the Official Website for Direct Benefit Transfer in Agricultural Mechanization and click on the Website agrimachinery.nic.in There is.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click the Register button. There will be four choices: farmer, producer, entrepreneur, community.
- After this, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to enter the details and they will ask you to fill in your name, GST number, address, contact number and other information and you will have to upload some documents.
- Finally click the submit button and your application will be submitted.
- After submitting your application, you will get your reference number on your screen which you should keep with you for future reference.
Helpline number and contact details for CHC Farm Machinery Project 2021
CHC Farm Machinery Project 2021 Helpline and Contact Details -: For any questions or discussions, you can go directly to the Help Center [email protected] There is.
Farmers are required to provide their exact details so that they can get the subsidy and in case of any problem they can contact the numbers given below directly to resolve their questions and get more details.
- Rajasthan: – 9694000786
- Haryana: – 9569012086
- Punjab: – 9814006839
- Uttarakhand: – 0132771881
It is about the Kisan Machinery Bank Bank scheme launched by the Central Government to increase the income of farmers by providing machines that allow farmers to farm for rent. Complete details are mentioned above; One can follow the procedure for registering on the website. See the PDF for more details on the project Click here.