Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021
It is very important to link the mobile number to the Aadhaar card. The Government of India has been asking everyone for Aadhar card mobile number registration for many years. Today we will tell you how to verify the Aadhar card from the mobile number if your mobile number is attached to the Aadhar card.
- Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Aadhar card verification by mobile number in Hindi
- Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021
- Check Aadhar card with mobile number and registration number
- Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Aadhar card check by mobile number only
- Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Check Aadhar card details with USSD
- Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Verify Aadhar Card through Mobile App
Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Aadhar card verification by mobile number in Hindi
Yours will be available on the Aadhaar Card website i.e. at UIDAI or UIDIAI.GOV.IN Basic condition Lets get to know. There you can search for Aadhar by name and check Aadhar card by mobile number.
Note that there are two ways to check Aadhar card from mobile number – one way is to check Aadhar card with registration number and the other way is to check Aadhar card status without registration number. So today we tell you both ways below.
Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021
Check Aadhar card with mobile number and registration number
To check Aadhar card from mobile number, do this –
- Go to the Aadhar Card website.
- After that there will be my Aadhaar section, click on it.
- Check the Aadhaar status option in My Aadhar or My Aadhar.
- Select Czech source status.
- After that you have to enter your registration number.
- If you do not have a registration number, we will tell you the solution.
- Select your mobile number.
- A message will be sent to the mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card, open that message.
- Enter the Aadhaar card verification code in the message on the website.
- You can then check the Aadhaar card status online from the mobile number.
If you have a mobile number and no registration number, you can use another method. You do not need a registration number for this.
Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Aadhar card check by mobile number only
Aadhar card verification system is also available only on mobile numbers. You do not need a registration number for this because you will get the registration number yourself on the mobile number.
How to know Aadhar card registration number from mobile number?
- First go to the Aadhaar card page and click on Forgot ID or ID.
- You will then be asked for your Aadhaar connected mobile number there.
- Write your other information resource related information there.
- Then submit the form and click on the sent OTP.
- A code will be sent to your mobile on behalf of Aadhaar.
- Copy that code from the message and paste it into the website.
- After that your Aadhar card will be verified from your mobile.
- Aadhar card number will be sent to you if your mobile number matches.
When you receive your reference number or registration number, you can apply for it in the previous step. After that you can check the Aadhaar card.
Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Check Aadhar card details with USSD
You can use * 99 * 99 # code if you need Aadhar card information on mobile. This code is the official usad code of the Aadhaar card.
You do not need any registration number for this. You have to dial the code * 99 * 99 # from the mobile number to which the Aadhar card is attached and the Aadhar card details can be viewed on the mobile.
Also you can check the Aadhaar card with the help of Android processor. For this you need to download the Aadhaar Card Processor from Play Store.
Check Aadhar card with mobile number 2021-Verify Aadhar Card through Mobile App
You can verify the Aadhar card through the m Aadhar app. You need to have an Android phone for this.
- First download the mAadhaar app from the Play Store.
- Then enter your mobile number or reference number.
- Enter the reference number and verify the OTP.
- You will then be asked to create a password.
- Open the app with the M-source password
- Verify your Aadhar card through M-PIN.
So you can check the Aadhaar card through the above methods. You can find other information related to Aadhar Card at the official website https://uidai.gov.in/ Dial 1947 for more information.
|Service name||Aadhar card test|
|Founder||Government of India|
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.