Gothan Nay Yojana Registration | Kothan Nay Yojana Official Website | Gothan Niy Yojana in English | Kothan Nay Yojana in Hindi | Chhattisgarh Kothan New Plan 2021 | In which state was the Kothan Nay Yojana launched? Kodan Nai Yojana App | Kothan Nay Yojana Application Form
Chhattisgarh Kothan Nay Yojana 2021 -: The Chhattisgarh government is coming up with plans for the people so that they can bring some happiness in life. But you may be wondering what you are going to find. The Chhattisgarh government has taken a decision in the interest of the cows. But let me first say that cows are given the status of mother in India. Some or some other bread or food is given to the cows. On the one hand the cows have the status of mother, on the other hand the cows roam the streets in a state of helplessness. Because she can’t give milk. She gives milk only when the baby is born and after that she does not give milk.
Even when the baby was there, they kept the cow until the time of milking and then left the cow. Thus, the cows are in a very bad condition. That’s why people leave cows on the roads. But the Chhattisgarh government has found a solution to this problem. The Chhattisgarh government has talked about buying cow dung. Of this, the government buys cow dung directly from cow breeders. I would also say that the Chhattisgarh government pays 2 rupees per kilo of cow dung. This can have a variety of effects on the life of the cow.
The first thing is that you will not see cows moving in the streets. Second, the cowherd will receive money that can meet his various needs. We will also tell you that it was Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhubaneswar who started this project. Let me say the name of this project Gothan Nay Yojana 2021 It started on July 20 at the Hareli Festival. Next we are going to talk about various aspects in which we will bring to your eyes other information related to this project.
Highlights of the Gothan Nay Yojana 2021
Important things related to Kothan Nay Yojana 2021 => The key points under this project are as follows:
- The Chhattisgarh government has divided the Kothan Nay Yojana into two phases. In the first phase 2240 ha of cow dung will be procured and then in the second phase 2800 ha will be constructed and then cow dung will be procured from here.
- To make the Kothan Nay Yojana effective, the government will run the scheme in 20,000 villages. With this, the same will be done in the cities.
- According to the Kothan Nay Yojana, the first cow dung will be procured from cattle breeders by the Chhattisgarh government on July 20, 2020.
- I told you that the Chhattisgarh government will take cow dung at the rate of 2 per kg.
- The Chhattisgarh government has also issued a card to cow breeders under the Kodan Nai Yojana scheme in which quantity, price and all other information will be written.
Benefits of New Plan 2021
Benefits of Kothan Nay Yojana => The benefits of Kothan Nay Yojana are as follows:
- You all know about Kothan Nai Yojana and now let’s see its more good benefits.
- The first benefit of the Kothan Nay Yojana is that cows get a permanent place to live.
- Changes in the health of cows will also be seen through the Kothan Nai Yojana.
- Cows will also get jobs through the Kothan Nai Yojana and their income will increase.
- With this Gotan Nai Yojana, accidents caused by cows on the roads will also be stopped.
- Pollution is caused by the burning of cow dung made from cow dung. The Kothan Nay Yojana will also stop this situation.
Imp document for Kothan Nay Yojana 2021
Documents for Kothan Nay Yojana 2021 application => Documents to apply for Kothan Nay Yojana are as follows:
- You must have an Aadhaar card.
- Must be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- He should have enough space to raise cows.
- To record the number of his cows.
Apply Online for Kothan Nay Yojana 2021
Apply online for Kothan Nay Yojana => The procedure for applying online for Kothan Nay Yojana is as follows:
If you want to apply for this scheme, you have to submit your application form following the procedure below.
- To make a film under Chhattisgarh Kothan Nay Yojana 2021, you first need to go to the office of the Gothan Secretary Nodal Officer or the Co-operative Society Officer of your area.
- You should find the link to fill up the application form on the official website.
- After receiving the application form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it such as name, father’s name, full address of the applicant, number of cows etc.
- After completing the application form, you will need to attach some required documents such as proof of identity and residency certificate of Tiskar.
- After completing the application form in full and attaching all the documents with it, you have to submit it to the concerned officer.
After applying, the officer should take the receipt. This receipt will contain your registration number so that you can verify the status of the application in the future. After submitting the application form under Chhattisgarh Kothan Nay Yojana 2021, the department officials will check your application and all the documents. Once the whole process is complete you can get cow dung for a kilo race. For more information on this project, you should visit the official website of Kodan Yojana.
TalkSubh.Com But thanks for coming. If you liked this information, please share.