Chief Minister Bhagwani Anuthan Yojana 2021 | Apply Online for CM Bagwani Anudan Project Bagwani Anudan PDF Form Download | Apply Online for CM Bagwani Anudan Project CM Bagwani Anudan Register | Bhagwani Anuthan Project 2021
Haryana is the agricultural state of the country. More than half of the states’ population is dependent on agriculture. Most families in the state feed their families by buying and selling food grains. The Central and State Governments are making continuous efforts to double the income of farmers. Going a step in this direction, the Haryana state government has launched a new scheme for horticulture farmers. The name of the project Chief Minister’s Horticulture Grant Scheme 2021 There is.
We will provide you with this article Haryana Horticulture Subsidy Scheme 2021 The complete method of applying is given below. We will provide you with information on the application process under the Integrated Horticulture Development Movement. In addition, read this article in its entirety to get information about the required documents, eligibility limits, benefits and features of the program.
Haryana Bhagwani Anuthan Yojana 2021
After the formation of the BJP government in India, the newly elected Prime Minister of the country had promised to launch several schemes to double the income of all farmers in the country by 2022. In fulfillment of this promise, the Haryana State Government has implemented a new scheme for horticultural farmers. The name of the project Haryana Horticulture Subsidy Scheme 2021 There is. The state government of Haryana will encourage farmers to do horticulture under this scheme initiated by the Chief Minister.
We all know that the farmer of our country acts as the backbone for the progress and development of our country. The Union Government of the country and the Chief Minister of Haryana are well aware of this. Going forward in this direction, the state government will promote horticultural crops like lemon, gooseberry, guava, apple, lychee and jackfruit under this new scheme. Even today, farmers in our country traditionally farm. Due to cultivation in the old technology, the income of the farmers is not so high.
Most farmers in the state of Haryana fall below the poverty line i.e. BPL category. The state government wants farmers to start horticulture by changing the traditional cropping system. Farmers can get good income through horticulture. To this end, this new scheme for horticultural farmers has been launched by the Chief Minister of the State, Mr. Manohar Lal Katar G. Under the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to farmers for planting trees of various fruits, flowers and vegetables.
Benefits of Bhagwani Anuthan Yojana 2021
Haryana Horticulture Subsidy Scheme 2021 Through this the following concessions will be given to the farmers of the state.
- Farmers who practice traditional farming methods will be encouraged to engage in horticulture.
- Haryana farmers will get substantial income by doing home gardening instead of farming with old techniques.
- Horticulture farmers will be funded by the Haryana State Government.
- The state government of Haryana will procure the crops grown by the farmers through horticulture at good prices.
- To promote horticulture, several incentive schemes will be launched by the Department of Agriculture.
- 50% of the cost of horticulture will be provided to farmers by the Department of Agriculture under the State of Haryana.
- The subsidy will be sent directly to the bank account of the farmer, for which it is mandatory to link the bank account of the farmer with the Aadhar card.
Amount under Bhagwani Anuthan Scheme
Launched by the State Government of Haryana Chief Minister’s Horticulture Grant Scheme 2021 Under this the following amount will be given to the farmers.
- The state government will provide ₹ 11000 assistance to guava horticulture farmers.
- The government will provide ₹ 12000 financial assistance to Haryana farmers who want to cultivate lemons.
- A farmer can get a subsidy for planting hair on about 10 acres of land. The maximum subsidy under Haryana Chief Minister’s Horticulture Grant Scheme 2021 is ₹ 51000.
- In addition, farmers who want to cultivate sikku can get a financial subsidy from the state government.
Qualifications and documents for Chief Minister Bhagwani Anu
Farmers wishing to benefit under this scheme are required to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below. With this Horticulture Grant Scheme 2021 To apply under this, the required documents mentioned in this section should be submitted along with the application form.
- Only Haryana farmers will also come under the scheme.
- Only farmers who own agricultural land can apply for the scheme.
- Guava horticulture has been included by the state government’s agriculture department since this year.
- Farmers should not have benefited under the agricultural scheme run by the Central or State Government.
- The farmer should not be indebted to any bank.
- The farmer must have a compulsory bank account linked to the Aadhar card.
- The farmer should have enough land to cultivate.
List of required documents
- Aadhar card
- Identity Card
- Land occupation
- Farm map
- Land records
- Bill of Purchased Plants
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size photo of the farmer
Apply online to Haryana Chief Minister Bhagwani Anuthan
Horticulture Grant Scheme 2021 The application procedure is explained in detail below. To earn income through horticulture, you need to register online on the official website today. The application procedure is given below on the website of the Department of Agriculture.
- To apply, you must first visit the official website of the Department of Horticulture. http://coaching.dosje.gov.in To be continued.
- After reaching the website, you need to click on the “Register” option.
- Now you need to enter all the personal and land details in the registration form.
- In the next step of the application, you should now upload a soft copy of all the documents online.
- Before submitting the application form, all the information filled in it should be re-checked.
- If all the information in the form is filled in correctly, press the submit button and submit online.
Farmers of Haryana State as per the process mentioned above Chief Minister’s Horticulture Grant Scheme 2021 You can submit your application form online. Farmers who have registered on the website will also be informed about various new schemes. After submitting the application form online, you need to download the receipt and print it out and keep it with you. This receipt will contain your application number so that you can track the status of your application. For more information on the project, see the official website http://coaching.dosje.gov.in/ Please visit