The Bihar State Department of Education has released information on online applications from unmarried female students who have passed the 2019 First Girl Examination by the Bihar School Selection Committee. Chief Minister’s Kanya Uttan Yojana.
- CM Kanya Uttan Yojana 2021 - CM Balika Protsahan Yojana Interim (12th)
- Registration Process (Intermedia) for Mohamayandira Balika Protsahan Project Grade 10
- Chief Minister Balika Protsahan Yojana Online Application Form
- CM Kanya Uttan Yojana Application Status Test
- Chief Balika Protsahan Project Assistance No.
- Mukhamayanthira Balika Protsahan Yojana - Frequently Asked Questions
CM Kanya Uttan Yojana 2021 – CM Balika Protsahan Yojana Interim (12th)
Under the Chief Minister’s Kanya Uttan Yojana, to promote higher education and bring female students into the mainstream of society, under the Chief Minister’s Girl Child (Intermediate) Incentive Scheme, all unmarried women passed the annual Intermediate Examination. 10,000 of 2019 organized by Bihar School Selection Committee. 10,000 is to be given as a one-time incentive. This amount will be transferred directly to the account of the eligible beneficiaries.
Registration Process (Intermedia) for Mohamayandira Balika Protsahan Project Grade 10
- A software has been developed by NIC to transfer the amount of online incentives to the eligible beneficiaries of Chief Minister Balika Protsahan Yojana, which contains district wise and institutional wise details of all unmarried female students who passed the Intermediate Examination in Bihar School in 2019. Selection Committee.
- By opening the online portal created by NIC, all eligible female students are informed that they have to verify all the information related to them whether the information given is correct or not.
- Apart from this, after logging in to that portal, in the blank column, the desired information like your bank account number. Enter the name of the bank branch, IFSC code and unmarried information.
- Keep in mind that the bank account should be opened in the name of the eligible female student of Chief Minister Balika Protsahan Yojana and this account should be in the account of Nationalized Bank, Authorized Private Bank or any post office in Bihar.
- All the desired information can be entered through the internet by opening NIC’s online portal www.ekalyan.bih.nic.in/edubihar.aspx. To log in to this portal, the student / beneficiary must have his or her Intermediate Registration Number along with the date of birth or the total score of the Intermediate Examination 2019.
Chief Minister Balika Protsahan Yojana Online Application Form
To apply for the Chief Minister Balika Protsahan Yojana, go to the e-Kalyan Portal and use the methods mentioned here-
- Visit Bihar Education Department Welfare Website.
- http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/EDUBihar.aspx Click
- On the right side there will be an option to click here to apply.
- Click on it and go to the login page.
- Enter your account details there and sign in.
- Open a new application form and fill in your details there.
- Enter the bank account details and check the form.
- Then submit the application form.
Click here to apply – http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/StudentLogin.aspx.
CM Kanya Uttan Yojana Application Status Test
To check the status of Chief Minister Balika Protsahan Yojana application form online, do –
- Visit e-Kalyani’s website.
- Click on the link to Chief Minister Balika Protsahan Yojana in the Education section.
- Then go to the next page and select the Application Status option.
- http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/StudentStatus.aspx Click
- Enter your registration number.
- Click the Search button to check the status.
The application status will be displayed there.
Chief Balika Protsahan Project Assistance No.
For any information, please contact the Help Center at 08122215323. Mobile number for technical support – 8292825106, 7004360147. 8986294256 & Email – [email protected] But can get cooperation.
Mukhamayanthira Balika Protsahan Yojana – Frequently Asked Questions
Students will receive money from the Chief Minister Balika Protsahan scheme after graduating tenth.
You can see the list of Chief Minister Kanya Uttan on the e-Kalyan portal.
You can find out the status of the project on the website of Ediot Bihar.
No, you have to apply for this program after passing the tenth.