Bihar Chief Minister Grameen Awas Yojana 2021 Form | Bihar Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 PDF Form | Bihar Chief Minister Grameen Awas Yojana 2021 Apply Online | Gramin Awas Yojana Bihar Registration | List of Beneficiaries of Bihar Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
Every year floods in Bihar state express its outrage. Millions of people have lost public money due to the floods. In addition, there has been a lot of damage to the homes of families living in the state. In view of this problem, the Bihar State Government has launched a new scheme for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward class citizens.
Government of Bihar Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2021 Has been implemented. Through our article today, we give you the complete method of applying under this scheme. If you want to apply now and become a user for this reason, you should read our article in full. You Bihar Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2021 Below this, along with the application, a list of required documents, eligibility rules and benefits of the scheme are provided.
Bihar Chief Minister Grameen Awas Yojana 2021
The citizens of Bihar have to face severe floods every year. As a result, civilians living in the state suffer great loss of life and property. Houses have been damaged in many parts of the state due to the floods. In such a situation, citizens from economically weaker and poorer families will not be able to repair their house. The Bihar state government has this problem in mind Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2021 Implemented across the state.
We also tell you that only SC-ST and OBC families will be included under this scheme. Earlier the scheme was called Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana in Bihar. Let us state one more fact that the houses of the families who were given houses in 1995 under the Gandhi Awas Yojana will be repaired. Poor families will be funded by the state government to renovate and renovate their homes.
Families in the state where homes were provided in 1995 or later will be renewed. State Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has warned to implement the scheme across the state. Under Chief Minister Gramin’s Awas Yojana, benefits will be provided to excluded families only. Rs 1.2 lakh will be provided to renovate, repair and renovate his house.
Benefits of Bihar Chief Minister Grameen Awas Yojana 2021
Across the State by the Chief Minister of the State of Bihar Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2021 Has been implemented. Under this Apna Mohalla contains the following.
- Only poor families will be included under this scheme of Bihar State Government.
- The benefits of this scheme will be extended to hard working businessmen and other low income families to support the family.
- Families who have been allotted houses under the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana will be protected under this scheme.
- Only state citizens who have obtained housing under the Indira Awas Yojana scheme in 1995 or later will be included.
- Under this scheme, only a list of castes, tribes and other backward classes will be insured.
- Through this ambitious scheme, a grant of ₹ 1.2 lakh will be provided by the State Government to the selected beneficiaries.
- The amount provided by the Chief Minister under this scheme will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- BPL families who got a house in 1995 and beyond can apply under this scheme and get the grant amount.
- This car will help poor families in the state of Bihar to repair their old house.
- At the time the scheme was launched, the Chief Minister of Bihar this year, when the scheme was launched, had already provided its benefit to about 2000 families.
- According to an estimate, the state government has set a target to provide protection to more than 2 lakh families in the next 5 months.
Amount provided under Grameen Awas Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the Bihar State Government will provide Rs 1.2 lakh to the beneficiaries. The amount disbursed under the scheme will be credited to the bank accounts of the selected beneficiaries in three simple installments.
- Boundary of house – 40,000
- For the roof of the house – 40,000
- Door, window, paint – 20,000
Accordingly, financial assistance of Rs. 1.2 lakhs under this scheme will be provided by the Chief Minister of Bihar in three simple installments. This amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Eligibility and Documents for Bihar Chief Minister Awas Yojana 2021
Bihar Chief Minister Housing Scheme 2021 To apply below, you will need the following qualifications and required documents.
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar State only.
- The family of the applicant for BPL should be below the poverty line.
- Economically weaker EWS families will also be included under the scheme.
- Along with the application form, income certificate should be submitted at the time of application.
- Mangoes will be rehabilitated for families who received houses after 1995 under the Indira Awas Yojana.
- Beneficiaries should submit all the required documents along with the application form.
- The applicant’s family should not have taken a loan from any bank to build a house.
- A citizen of Bihar should not be indebted to any bank.
- It is mandatory to link the bank account of the beneficiary with the Aadhaar card.
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Application Form
- 10 digit mobile number
Apply online for Chief Minister Awas Yojana 2021
Bihar Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2021 The application procedure is given below. If you want to get a 120000 grant and rebuild your house, read all the guidelines below carefully.
- Citizens wishing to apply must first go to the nearest block office in their area.
- After reaching the office, you have to take the application form from the concerned officer to apply under the Bihar Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme.
- All the information requested in this application form should be filled in correctly.
- After completing the application form, all the above mentioned documents should be attached with it.
- Finally, double-check the completed application form.
- If the documents and information are correct, submit it to the concerned authority.
You can apply for Bihar Chief Minister Gramin Awas Yojana as per the process mentioned above. After submitting the application form, a receipt should be obtained from the concerned officer. In the future, you can track the status of your application online with the application number given on the receipt.
The process of submitting online application form for this scheme is not yet implemented. So are all the citizens of the state of Bihar Chief Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2021 Under this, you only need to apply in offline mode. After submitting the application form and all the documents, the department officials will check your application. If all the information in the verification is found to be correct, your name will be added to the list of maternity grants. For more information, please http://rdd.bih.nic.in/ Visit the website.