The Odisha government has launched an online registration for immigrants who want to return to Odisha after the lockout. The Odisha Panchikaran portal can be opened at covid19.odisha.gov.in. Govt 19 Odisha Government Registration Form is available online only. Immigrant registration for Odisha can be done before locking through https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in. Also, Odisha list of Kalia Yojana has been released – Kalia Project List 2021.
What is Odisha Govt-19 Registration?
The Government of Odisha has set up an online registration form for migrants and others traveling to Odisha. Registration Form is also known as Odisha Govt Registration Form or Odisha Punch Form.
The Odisha Govt registration will ensure that those who wish to return to Odisha after the corona lockout are legally allowed to travel. For that, travelers have to fill up the Govt 19 Odisha Government online in the application form.
Govt 19 Government of Odisha on the registration portal, Applicants can view the registration form in Oriya and English languages.
Odisha Govt 19 Record
Govt 19 To fill the Government of Odisha in the registration form, follow this procedure –
- Go https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/
- Govt 19 will appear on the homepage of the Odisha State website.
- Find records of immigrants and others traveling to Odisha.
- Click on the button to fill Govt 19 Odisha Government in the registration form.
- Then visit https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/ Immigrant Registration Portal.
- Check the conditions there to complete the Orissa Govt 19 registration form and press the Continue button.
To fill the application form covid19regd Government of Odisha, follow these steps –
- Visit https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/ For migration registration.
- Open covid19regd Government of Odisha in the application form.
- Select the type of applicant – self, local contact or GPNO / WNO.
- Select the type of passenger.
- Fill in the personal details of the applicant.
- Select your current location outside Odisha for the Govt 19 post.
- Enter your address in Odisha where you want to return.
- Tell us about a contact person in Odisha for verification.
- Submit the form after uploading the documents.
Govt 19 Orissa Government-document required for registration
Govt-19 For Odisha Panchikaran of Immigrants and Travelers, these documents are required along with the application form-
- Adar of the applicant
- Local contact person proof
- Self and contact person’s mobile number
- Current address of the applicant.
- Local address in Odisha
- Locking the current status
These documents are required in the Govt 19 Orissa Government Register.
Odisha Corona Registration – Eligibility
The following applicants are eligible for Govt 19 Government of Odisha in the register –
- Migrant workers
- Other professionals
- Other passengers eligible after manual verification
If you are one of the applicants mentioned above, you can register using the Odisha Govt Panchikaran Portal.
To check Govt 19 Odisha Registration Terms and Conditions, click here – https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/migrant-registration.
Govt 19 Odisha Registration Helpline 104. Any traveler in need of assistance for corona registration in Odisha can call 104 Customer Service.
Yes, if you want to return after being locked up, you can go to https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/ and apply online.
Registration on Odisha Corona Portal is free. There is no fee for the application.
Although there is no last date to register, you can only apply before the lock. No registration will be accepted after the lock is completed.
GPNO is the Gram Panchayat Nodal Officer. WNO stands for Ward Nodal Officer.