The Government of Kerala has launched the website https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/ for Lockdown Pass in Kerala. The Kovit 19 Jagratha Pass can be used to travel from one of our districts outside Kerala to another in Kerala. The Kerala Jagrata website has services like vehicle registration, online ePass application and Govt-19 travel pass registration.
How to apply for a travel permit in Kerala on Govt 19 Jagratha?
To apply for Govt-19 Travel Pass in Kerala, do the following-
- Go https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/addMedicalEmergencyPass.
- Then enter your mobile number.
- Obtain the OTP and enter the password once in the application form.
- Open Kerala Travel Pass Registration Form.
- Fill out the form by signing in with the required details about the trip and the persons traveling.
- Then upload documents, source and vehicle documents.
- Complete registration and download Govt 19 Jagratha Travel Pass.
Note that Govt 19 Jagratha Pass is valid for those traveling from or from Kerala.
Other news about Govt-19 in India
Govit-19 Jagratha Application Status Verification-Monitor your home pass
Track your domestic account on the website Govit 19 Jagratha Kerala Nick –
Govt 19 Jagratha Login Page
To log in to Kovit-19 Jagratha website, go to the following link- https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/loginPage