Registration of Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana | How to apply for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana | Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana Online Registration | Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana Upsc | Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Plan List | Apply online for Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana | Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021 Registration | Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana Form
Delhi Chief Minister Free / Free Pilgrimage Program 2021: – We all know that the desire to go to pilgrimage places will be in the mind of man when he grows old and begins to come of age. The Delhi state government understands this. To solve this problem, Chief Minister Shri Tirtha Darshan Yatra Yojana 2021 has been implemented by Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal.
According to the government of Delhi, under the free Tirtha Darshan Yatra scheme 2021, people over the age of 60 will be taken to various pilgrimage sites. The state government does not charge any fee for taking the elderly to pilgrimage sites. All seniors will be provided with complete facilities of their choice at the pilgrimage sites at no cost. Travel for the elderly coming under the scheme and a package for 3 days will be prepared by the government. Whatever the cost under this package, it will be borne by the Government.
Delhi Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021
Delhi Free Pilgrimage Program 2021 The following facilities will be provided to the following senior citizens
- Under the scheme, all state citizens above the age of 60 will be insured.
- All senior citizens will be taken to pilgrimage sites by the government at their discretion.
- All travel expenses will be borne by the government.
- The government will make complete arrangements for shelter, food and transportation for the elderly.
- In addition, seniors over the age of 18 can hire an assistant.
- The Delhi government will bear the full cost of the person supporting the elderly.
- In addition, older citizens will also be insured by the state government, with a claim amount of 100000.
- If anything untoward happens during the trip, the person will assist the Delhi Government official to resolve it.
- Last year, more than 17,000 senior citizens were given a pilgrimage by the Delhi government.
- A full medical team will also be provided for emergencies or health related situations.
Benefits of Delhi Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021
The oldest in the state Chief Minister’s Free Tirtha Darshan Project 2021 To avail the benefits under the scheme, they have to fulfill the conditions given below.
- Applicant must be over 60 years of age.
- If an elderly person needs an assistant, he or she must be over 18 years of age.
- The annual gross income of the family of the elderly applicant should not exceed ₹ 300000.
- If someone in the family is employed in the government, the elderly in his household will not be included under this scheme.
- Through the Chief Minister’s Free Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021, senior citizens will be taken to various pilgrimage sites of their choice.
Documents for Chief Minister Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021
Elderly persons wishing to go on pilgrimage should submit the application mentioned below along with the application form.
- Aadhar card of the deceased
- Copy of Family Ration Card
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Permanent Residence
- Medical certificate
- Age certificate of the assistant
- Family income certificate
Places under the Chief Minister’s Pilgrimage Plan
Elderly people will be taken by the state government only to the pilgrimage sites under the government. To Chief Minister Shri Tirtha Yatra Project 2021 Below this you can visit the places given below.
- First bus => Delhi – Vaishno Devi – Kashmir – Delhi
- Second bus => Delhi – Mathura – Vrindavan – Agra – Fatehpur – Delhi
- 3rd Bus => Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Neelkanth – Delhi
- 4th Bus => Delhi – Amritsar – Bagh Border – Anantpur Sahib – Delhi
- Fifth bus => Delhi – Ajmer – Pushkar – Delhi
Elderly people who want to visit these places of pilgrimage should register themselves online.
Apply for Delhi Chief Minister’s Tirtha Yatra Yojana
The aging population of the state Chief Minister Delhi Open Pilgrimage Plan 2021 Those who wish to submit their application form under it should follow the procedure given below.
- To register for the Elderly Caste, you must first visit the official website https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/ To be continued.
- After reaching the website, click on the “New User” option and register.
- You will now be given a user ID and password, with which you will be able to log in again.
- After re-logging in to the website, one has to click on the link of Delhi Chief Minister Tirtha Darshan Yojana 2021 application form.
- An application form will now open on your screen.
- In this application form, all the information about the elderly and those who are helpful should be filled in correctly.
- After completing the complete application form, copies of the above mentioned documents should be uploaded with it.
- Finally, you have to submit your application form and all the documents online by pressing the submit button.
In this way, according to the procedure above, you Delhi Chief Minister Shri Tirtha Yatra Project 2021 You can submit your application form online. If you encounter any difficulties in applying online, you can go to the respective office in your area and contact the authorities. With this, you can visit the official website of the project and get the phone numbers of the concerned authorities. See the official website for more details https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/eDownload/Eligibility/Guideline_9095.pdf Please visit