Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha form | Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha Question Paper | Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha’s Scholarship Scheme | Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha Sample Paper | Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha Website | Last date for Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha | Chief Science Talent Exam 2021 | Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha Curriculum Class 9
Delhi Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Yojana 2021: – To pursue talented students, the Chief Minister of the country’s capital Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal, from time to time offers new schemes and incentives. Moving forward in this direction, on 6 July 2021, Shri Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister of the National Capital. Delhi Chief Ministerial Science Talent Exam 2021 Has been implemented.
Through our today’s article, we will provide you Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Yojana 2021 To apply below, we provide the complete procedure for submitting your application form. In addition, we will provide a complete list of required documents to be submitted with your application and complete information on eligibility rules. If you want to apply and benefit from this program, you should carefully read all the guidelines given below.
Delhi Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha Yojana 2021
Even today, there are many such deserving students in our country who are unable to pursue higher education due to family circumstances. Due to the poverty in the family, the students are not able to progress. This problem is getting more and more serious. In this direction, to find a solution to this problem, Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal. Chief Science Talent Exam 2021 Has been implemented.
Through this scheme, the Chief Minister of the National Capital Delhi will provide grants in the form of scholarships to encourage talented students. With the help of this financial grant money, respectable and deserving students can get admission in a reputed educational institution. In addition, all students can use this money to purchase course related items and other purposes. Through our today’s article, we will provide you Delhi Chief Minister Science Talent Examination Plan 2021 Below we provide the complete procedure for applying.
Benefits of Delhi Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha Yojana
If you are now Delhi Chief Minister Science Talent Examination Plan 2021 If you want to get the benefits of applying under the scheme, you should read the facts related to this scheme given below.
- The project was implemented by Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal in the capital.
- Delhi State students who want to appear for the Science Skills Exam will have to wait a while to apply.
- Only Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal has announced this plan. Soon this program will be available to all students.
- The project was launched by the Chief Minister on 6 February 2021 during the Cabinet meeting.
- According to the information given in the official documents, only 1000 talented students will be insured under this scheme.
- Students who get more than 60% marks in Class VIII and IX will be admitted under this scheme.
- If the student is assigned in the disabled category, only 55% marks will be valid for him.
- The amount provided under this scheme will be sent directly to the bank account of the students.
- The student should have his own bank account in any nationalized bank.
- The money provided under this scheme can be used by the students to purchase items related to the Radha course for their admission.
- Through this program, the state government wants the talented students in the capital to be encouraged to progress.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha
Maitha students Delhi Chief Minister Science Talent Examination Plan 2021 He / she must meet all the eligibility criteria given below.
- The applicant should be a resident of Delhi only.
- The student should have got good marks in the final examination.
- Under this, only eighth grade and ninth grade students will be included.
- Scholarships will be given only to students who get above 60% marks in the above class.
- In addition, 55% pass marks have been placed for reserved section and disabled students.
- Under this scheme, only 1000 students will be enrolled and the grant amount will be provided by the government.
Documents for Delhi Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Yojana 2021
If you have too Delhi Chief Ministerial Science Talent Exam 2021 If you wish to participate, you will need to submit all the documents mentioned below along with the application form.
- Student Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Voter ID card
- Certificate of Income
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Disability
- A copy of the bank account passbook, if any
- 10 digit mobile number
- Student passport size photo
- Copy of Family Ration Card
- All educational documents
Apply for Chief Minister Vikyan Pratibha Pariksha
It was started by Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal CM Science Skills Exam Plan 2021 You should carefully read the guidelines given below before you participate.
- This project is the only one announced by the Delhi government so far.
- Online registration for Delhi Chief Minister Vigyan Pratibha Examination 2021 will soon be launched by the government.
- We will notify you immediately through this article as soon as the website launches.
- All you have to do is go to the website and register and upload all the documents online.
- After submitting the online application form, the information and documents provided by you will be verified by the concerned authorities.
- Upon verification, the scholarship amount will be credited to the gifted student’s bank account.
The Delhi Chief Minister said in his statement that all possible platforms will be provided for Delhi students to progress. Hey, if you want more information about this project, check out the official website http://edudel.nic.in/upload/upload_2021_22/582_85_dt_02112021.pdf Visit If you would like to get help from us, feel free to ask us your question by commenting below. Visit our website to know about all the projects launched by the Government of Delhi.