Caste Certificate Download Delhi | E District Delhi | OBC Certification Form Delhi | SC / ST Certificate Delhi | E District Delhi Application Status
Caste certificate, this is a certificate that you need somewhere or another. When you get the benefits of a scholarship at the University of Delhi, you need a caste certificate there. Even if you have to take a bank loan in Delhi, caste certificate is required. You will also get the benefit of reservation from the caste certificate. But many do not know how to get caste certificate in Delhi.
He only wrote on Google how to get caste certificate in Delhi, where to get caste certificate or how to apply for caste certificate. You will find the answers to these questions in this post. After that you do not need to go anywhere else. Below we have explained the process of both offline caste certificate and online caste certificate for Delhi residents.
- Benefits of Delhi Caste Certificate
- Anyone in Delhi can apply for caste certificate
- List of documents required for Delhi caste Brahman Bhadra
- Apply for Delhi Caste Certificate / Caste Brahman Bhadra online
- Apply Offline for Delhi Caste Brahman Bhadra / Caste Certificate
- Frequently Asked Questions Delhi SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate
Benefits of Delhi Caste Certificate
Benefits of Delhi Caste Certificate -:
- The work of money must be given at the time of admission to school and college.
- There are reservations for government seats.
- There is an age relaxation in government jobs.
- Benefits are available in various government schemes.
Anyone in Delhi can apply for caste certificate
Who can apply in Delhi? -: Caste certificate is not created for every person. This caste certificate is only for people of a few castes. Those on the list below can apply for the caste certificate.
- SC -Planned caste
- ST – List tribe
- NT – Nomadic tribe
- VJ – Liberated caste
- Office – Other Backward Classes
- SBC – Major Backward Classes
- SBC – Maratha Caste Certificate
List of documents required for Delhi caste Brahman Bhadra
Documents required for Delhi Caste Certificate -: Do not apply without the documents given below. Because without these documents you are ineligible for Delhi caste certificate.
- Ration card
- Certificate of Residence
- Certificate of Income
- School Certificate
- Copy of SC certificate of father, brother and sister.
- Voter ID card
- If there is no caste certificate at home, call your relative as a witness.
Apply for Delhi Caste Certificate / Caste Brahman Bhadra online
Apply for Caste Certificate in Delhi online -: Go to the official website of the state where you live. This is if you are in Delhi https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/ Click on the website. When the website opens, follow these steps.
- You will need to sign in first so your new account will be created.
- When a new account is created, select your cast.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Provide information related to the Aadhaar card.
- Provide contact information.
- Enter the father’s details.
- Pay online after completing all the details.
- You can download your caste certificate within 21 days.
Apply Offline for Delhi Caste Brahman Bhadra / Caste Certificate
Offline application for caste certificate in Delhi -: If you do not have the facility to apply for caste certificate online in Delhi you can also apply offline. The process of applying offline is given below.
- You can go to your e-Sethu Seva Kendra or Tehsil.
- Take the foam of the actor certificate from there.
- Password size must be a photo.
- Get information about the cast.
- Give your place of residence, Aadhar card information and father related information.
- You must provide a copy of the self-declaration or affidavit.
- Deposit money into a payment account.
- He will give you an actor approval card.
- Download your cast certificate at the given time.
Frequently Asked Questions Delhi SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate
Questions related to Delhi Caste Certificate – Please provide answers to frequently asked questions related to Delhi Caste Certificate below.
Go to the official website of the state where you live. Then follow the instructions we gave.
You should approach your nearest district court directly. Take the foam from there and fill it completely with foam. Go through counter verification and submit. You can go to the e-district portal and download online in 15 to 20 days.
If your caste certificate is made at the district magistrate level, it is valid for 3 years.
So this way you can apply for SC / ST or OBC certification in Delhi using the complete information given above. For any other help please ask us your question by commenting below.