The Gujarat government has launched a digital Gujarat portal for registering locking passes in Gujarat. Applicants who need to travel during lockout in Govt-19 affected areas can go to digitalgujarat.gov.in and register online. They must first go to the Citizens Registration Portal and register themselves. After that, they have to go to digitalgujarat.gov.in login portal and apply online Immigrant Registration Service.
Details about ePass registration at Government of Digital Gujarat Presented here. Register online now for Gujarat Travel Pass.
- How to register on Digital Gujarat login website?
- Digital Gujarat Citizen Registration Form for Locking Application
- Digital Gujarat Govt-19 Lockdown Pass Registration - Request a New Service
- Digital Gujarat Exemption pass on Covit-19 lock
- Digital Gujarat Exemption Pass to go out of Gujarat
- Digital Gujarat Portal Links for Locking Pass and Immigration Registration Services
How to register on Digital Gujarat login website?
To register for Digital Gujarat Kovit-19 Ebas, go to Gujarat Lock Down Pass Registration Page. Follow these steps –
Go to Digital Gujarat Citizen Login Portal
- Go to https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/loginapp/CitizenLogin.aspx.
- In the Digital Gujarat Login app, visit the Citizen Login Portal.
- You will find the option to click on the new post (Citizen).
- Click on the link and go to Digital Gujarat Government in Citizen Application.
- The online registration form for Gujarat Digital Registration can be found there.
- Fill in the details and register on the citizengujarat.gov.in website.
Digital Gujarat Citizen Registration Form for Locking Application
Once you visit the registration page, you will see the online registration form for Digital Gujarat Citizen Registration. To open the registration form, click here – https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/CitizenApp/Citizen/CitizenWEBUI/Registration.aspx.
Follow these steps to fill up the Digitalgujarat.gov.in Citizens Registration Form –
- Go to Citizen Application on Digital Gujarat Portal.
- Open the new registration form and enter your date of birth.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Select the password and enter the verification code.
- Submit the registration form and return to the Digital Gujarat Login Portal.
- Select the option to sign in using email or mobile.
- Enter your mobile number and password and sign in to the Digital Gujarat Portal.
Digital Gujarat Govt-19 Lockdown Pass Registration – Request a New Service
To apply online to Digitalgujarat.gov.in, log in to the portal and select the ‘Request a new service’ option.
Then, follow these steps to register for the Digital Gujarat Govt-19 Pass and proceed with the online application.
Digital Gujarat Exemption pass on Covit-19 lock
- Sign in to the Digital Gujarat Portal.
- Click ‘Request New Service’.
- In Filter service Optionally, select Other Services.
- There, you will find an option called Exempt Pass on the Covit-19 lock.
- Click the ‘Continue Service’ button.
- You will see a notification – your request number for the above service has been generated with the request ID – <உங்கள் ஐடி எண்> And application number. <உங்கள் விண்ணப்ப எண்>. You can continue this service or you can fill out the option and submit to the application service later.
- Click the Continue button to proceed with the Exemption Pass Registration.
- Fill out the application form with all the details requested – personal details, authorization authority, contact information and document details.
- Click Next and wait for the message – Data has been successfully updated.
- Your Digital Gujarat Exemption Pass will be submitted at Kovit-19 Lock.
Digital Gujarat Exemption Pass to go out of Gujarat
To book for other state trips, you need to apply for an exemption pass for operation outside Gujarat. The registration process is here –
- Log in to Digitalgujarat.gov.in Registration Portal.
- In the Filter Service option, click on Other Services.
- Select Exemption Pass to leave Gujarat.
- Click Continue in service Button.
- Fill in the name and details of the applicant.
- Select the source district
- Select the applicant’s taluka and address in Gujarat.
- Enter the target state and district outside Gujarat.
- Provide vehicle details and route details.
- Add the details of the passengers and select the certificate.
- Submit Digital Gujarat Locking Pass Registration Form Online.
- Then note the application number to check the status of the Ebas.