Disability Marriage Allowance | Divyang Marriage Promotion Scheme | UP Divyang Shati Wedding Protshahan Yojana 2021 | UP Divyang Shati Viva Protsahan Apply Online | UP Divyang Shadi Wedding Protshahan Hindi PDF | UP Divyang Shati Marriage Protshahan Form PDF | Disabled Divyanjan Marriage Promotion Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Divyangan Shadi Wedding Protestant Plan 2021: – We are all well aware of how difficult Divyanjan’s marriage can be. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new scheme to encourage transgender people to get married. The name of this project is UP Divyangan Shaadi Viva Protsagan Yojana 2021.
Through our article today, we present to you the complete process for applying under UP Divyangan Wedding Protestant Plan 2021. In addition, we will provide you with a list of documents to be submitted along with the application form under UP Divyangan Shaadi Protsahan Yojana 2021 and complete information on the eligibility rules. If you also want to take advantage of this program, read our full article.
UP Divyang Shati Wedding Protestant Plan 2021
You can still find many narrow-minded people in our country today. It is often seen as very difficult in the marriage of transgender people. The big reason for this is the poor economic condition of the family. With this, Divyanjan also did not put much effort into their marriage due to physical disability. To solve this problem and encourage marriage for the disabled, the state government of Uttar Pradesh. UP Divyangan Marriage Promotion Plan 2021 Has been launched.
The project was initiated by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Yogi Adityanath. UP Divyangan Marriage Promotion Scheme 2021 The state government will provide a financial subsidy to the citizen who applies under this scheme. Divyanjan can use this grant for their departmental expenses. Or even after a dispute, it can still be used to support one’s family. Under this scheme, money will be sent directly by the State Government to the bank account of the transferee. Citizen UP Divyangan Marriage Promotion Plan 2021 If you want to apply below, they should read our article in full.
Benefits of UP Divyang Shati Viva Protsahan
Two disabled citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh who want to avail benefits under this scheme should read the facts related to the scheme below.
The Uttar Pradesh state government will provide financial assistance to the disabled couple.
Under the scheme, a grant of ₹ 35000 will be sent by the State Government to the disabled husband and wife.
If the spouse is a disabled person, the government will provide 20,000 financial assistance.
Similarly, for a husband and wife with a disabled husband, Rs 15000 will be provided as government financial assistance.
This money can be used by the couple for their wedding or for their family maintenance thereafter.
The amount provided by the government will be sent directly to their bank account.
The amount provided by the State Government to all disabled citizens will go to this account and it should be linked to the Aadhar card.
The government wants to encourage disabled citizens to get married and resettle their families through this program.
Eligibility for disabled Divyanjan marriage promotion
Disabled citizens of the state UP Divyang Wedding Protestant Plan 2021 Those who want to apply and benefit under the scheme should first fulfill all the eligibility conditions given below.
- The applicant should be from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- For marriage, the couple must have a husband or wife or a disabled person.
- If the husband is disabled, a stipend of ₹ 15000 will be given.
- If the wife is disabled, the grant amount of 20000 will be sent by the State Government.
- The financial assistance sent by the government will reach the husband and wife in a common bank account.
- The couple’s councilor must have a joint account, which must be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- This amount will be sent after the marriage, after the marriage is registered and the certificate is obtained.
Documents for UP Divyang Shati Viva Protsahan
Applicants should submit all the documents given below UP Divyangan Marriage Promotion Plan 2021 To be deposited below
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Basic address proof
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Copy of ration card
- Photo copy of the wedding invitation
- Certificate of Disability
- Bank Account Passbook
- 10 digit mobile number
- Passport size photo of the applicant
Apply for UP Divyang Shati Marriage Protestant Scheme
The Divyang couple was started by the Uttar Pradesh government UP Divyangan Marriage Promotion Scheme 2021 Those who wish to apply below should follow the procedure given below.
- To apply for citizens with disabilities, first, the official portal of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities http://uphwd.gov.in/ Or http://divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in/ To be continued.
- Once you reach the website, you need to click on the ‘Register – Click the link below to apply’ option.
- Once the option is clicked, an application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in this application form correctly.
- After completing the application form, a soft copy of all the required documents mentioned above should be uploaded with it.
- Finally check all the information completed in the application form.
- If all goes well, submit your application by pressing the Submit button.
According to the procedure above, you Uttar Pradesh Divyangan Shadi Wedding Protestant Plan 2021 You can submit your application After submitting the online application form, print it out and keep it safe with you. It will contain your application number, with the help of which you can track the status of your application online in future. For more information and assistance regarding this project, please visit the official website of the Department. http://uphwd.gov.in/hi/article/disabled-people-to-marry-award Please visit