E District Application Status There is an e-District Portal in all the states of India including Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana, Uttarakhand and Jharkhand. To check the Edistrict application status, go to your state’s e-district portal and view the application status by application number. https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup/ is the official e-District website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. There, other applications, including certificates, grants, financial aid, and scholarships, can be made online.
Important information about the district
The old website of E District UP District has now changed. The new website is in government in the district.
E District Application Level UP – List of Services
Many services of various departments are available on the Up-e-District portal. You can use your Aadhar card, application number or registration number on your e-district portal to check the application status of all services. All these application positions can be checked at the Authorized Center. See e-district application status here.
The e-district list is given here – e District Application Level List 2021
- E-District Services of the Department of Revenue
- Caste Certificate Application Status
- Income Certificate Application Status
- Residence Certificate Application Status
- Status Certificate Application Status
- Document copy application status
- Daily Income Application Status
- Revenue Case – Copy of Court Order
- Revenue Case – Case Details
- E-District Application Status of Panchayat Raj Department – Application status for copy of Family Registration can be found in e-District.
- Divyang Certificate Application Status of the Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare
- Department of Social Welfare Application Status –
- District Application Status (General & SC / ST) for Scholarship Application
- Application status of the application for marriage and relief
- Application status of the complaint for abuse
- Check the application status of the Department of Women Welfare and Child Development in the e-District-
- Check the application status of financial assistance and legal aid for women affected by the dowry system
- Couple Puraskar Widow Marriage Plan Application View Application Status Online
- Check the e-District Application Status of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities –
- Divyang pension application status
- Check the grant for Rehabilitation Rehabilitation Loan / District Application Level for the disabled online
- See the status of the grant application form for marrying a disabled person
- Check the online status of the grant for prosthetic limbs for a disabled person
E District Avedan Ki Stiti UP – How to check online application status?
You can see the application status of all the services mentioned above at e-District Up-Gov.in. Its method is told here. An application number is required to verify your district application status.
How to check the district application status
- First https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup/ Click.
- Go to the E-District Sub Home page.
- Click the link to the application level.
- A status tracking form will open on your screen.
- Enter your e-district application number.
- Click the search button and check the UPI and district application status.
E-Certificate Verification (Brahman Bhadra Ka Satyaban)
You can check the e-certificate online by looking at the application status of the district. This is also known as certificate verification.
The certification verification method is as follows –
- Go to the home page of e district.
- There, see Application Status and Certificate Verification Option.
- Click another link.
- Enter your application number in the open form on the screen.
- Enter your e-District Certificate ID there.
- You can verify your certificate by clicking on the search icon.
E District Mobile App Download
If you wish, you can also download the district mobile app. Here is a list of all the mobile apps in the district.