Apply online at Delhi Government Ebas | epass jantasamvad org | delhi govt e pass | Locking Boss Delhi | Movement Boss Delhi
An epidemic like the corona virus has once again started wreaking havoc across the country, causing Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal to impose a week-long lockout across Delhi. So, if a person wants to go out, he needs to have Delhi Police Ebas, which can be obtained by visiting its official website or epass.jantasamvad.org. If you do not know about Locking Pass in Delhi, read all our today’s article and find out how to apply for E-Pass online.
Delhi Government e-Pass Portal – epass.jantasamvad.org
As Govt-19 is spreading fast, we would like to inform you that the government has imposed a lockout in Delhi for about 1 week to prevent the virus from spreading among the people. In such a situation, if people have to travel due to important jobs, they have to get the Delhi Police e-Pass. To this end, we would like to inform you that ePass should be obtained by visiting its official website or the website of the Government of Delhi. Pass.jantasamvad.org.
We tell you that various services are available on this online portal of the government, where you can apply for ePass to travel and check its status.
Delhi Government Ebos Eligibility
Eligibility to apply for Locking Expert in Delhi is here –
- Candidate must be a citizen of Delhi.
- He must be the right area to travel.
Apart from this, candidates who volunteered or worked in the media during the Govt-19 period do not need an e-pass as they will then have to show their work ID card. But, the government has repeatedly appealed to the people that no one should leave their homes unnecessarily.
What is Ebas to be locked up in Delhi?
We will inform you here that e-Pass is such an electronic pass, for which you have to apply online on the website of the Government of Delhi. Please be informed that epass.jantasamvad.org can be obtained by applying on the online portal of the website. In this way, it is possible to travel by e-pass only during a curfew order, during a special situation or emergency. But for this, it is very important that you have an e-pass. At the same time, we tell you not to leave your home without an e-pass, no matter how urgent it is, because this time the corona virus outbreak in Delhi is spreading so fast, it can even take your life.
Applies to Delhi Government Ebos Online Practice Practice
How to apply for curfew order in Delhi for Corona Lockdown?
- Go to Epass.jantasamvad.org
First, the candidate has to go to the Janata Samvat website of the Delhi government for e-pass, which is epass.jantasamvad.org.
- Select the language for the Ebas application
On the homepage of the website, first select the option to set the language. Here you will be given the option to choose 2 languages Hindi and English.
- Choose Ebos for travel during curfew orders
Click the E-Pass for travel during the curfew order from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the Delhi Lockdown Movement Pass Application Form
Open all the required information now on the portal of epass.jantasamvad.org and then submit.
- Note the Ebos application reference number later for the status quo
This way you will get the reference number of the e-pass when you submit the form. By reference number, you can find out from the epass.jantasamvad.org website whether or not you received a curfew order.
Delhi Government Epass Status Test – epass.jantasamvad.org
If you have applied for the Lockdown Pass in Delhi and you want to know the status of your Ebos in Delhi, you can check the Ebas status through the following simple steps-
How to check Ebos status in Delhi?
- To check the Ebas status of the Delhi government, you must first go to the online portal of epass.jantasamvad.org.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option “Click here to apply for Night Curfew Order from 10pm to 5am”.
- After that you have to choose the language you are comfortable with.
- You will find the check status option here, click on it.
- Now enter your e-pass ID and press the submit option.
- This way you can check the Ebas status of the Delhi government, which is very easy.
Movement pass in Delhi – Janta Samvat
Apart from applying for e-pass on the Delhi Government website, we will inform you that you can also apply for e-pass through the Delhi Police. If you do not have it during the trip, report here that the police will take stern action against you as the government has instructed you to leave your home only in case of emergency. Let us know how you can apply for this.
Here are the simple steps to apply for a curfew in Delhi.
- For Delhi Police e-pass, you first need to go to the Delhi Police website.
- On the homepage of the website, you will get the option for Motion Pass. Click on it to create your account.
- Here you will find a form and fill it out.
- By the time you fill out the form, you will need to upload your photo and ID card.
- Then submit your form.
- This way, when your form is approved, you will receive a message.
- To download the curfew order in Delhi, you need to log in with your ID.
- This way you can get the operating pass very easily in Delhi.
Who will get the Ebas during the curfew order In Delhi
If you would like to know who can get their Lock Down Pass in Delhi through Epass.jantasamvad.org website, the information about it is as follows-
- The person who gets married.
- If someone has to go to the doctor due to any illness.
- Pregnant women who need to see a doctor if their condition worsens.
- To attend someone’s death or funeral.
- For emergencies.
What will be closed during the Delhi Corona Lockdown curfew order?
If you live in Delhi, it is very important that you know what things will be closed during the curfew order imposed by the government for 1 week in Delhi. But if you do not know about it, here is the following information on what will be closed in Delhi –
- Beauty Parlor
- Private office
- Department store
- Weekend market
- Production Division
- Cinema Hall
- The bar
- Water park
- Public Park
- Meeting hall
- Game Campus
- Barber shop
Guys, this is our today’s article, in which we have provided you with all the important things related to curfew order and e-pass in Delhi – Delhi Government Ebas Apply Online, Delhi Government Ebas Status Check, epass.jantasamvad.org, Locking Pass Delhi, Delhi Moment Pass, Delhi Police e-pass, curfew order in Delhi. We hope you find our article useful, so please share it with others so they can apply for Ebas and travel in case of any emergency during the curfew order.
epass.jantasamvad.org e pass – Questions
This is a website of the Government of Delhi. If a person has to travel during a curfew, he can apply on this web site.
For this, the candidate has to go to epass.jantasamvad.org to apply online for Delhi Government ePass. Or you can visit the official website of the Delhi Police and apply for Movement in Delhi.
For this he has to pass Delhi Government and Online. For this he must have a definite reason to travel.
Yes, but places like hospitals, medical shops, railway stations, bus services, metro services, banks, ATMs, petrol pumps, grocery stores, milk booths, milk are open. Apart from this, all religious places are open, but no one can come there.
For this, the applicant should first go to epass.jantasamvad.org, where he can easily check the Ebas status of the Delhi government.