E Sadhana Abi and Telangana 2021-22
E Sadhana is a government website for the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Government of Telangana and for the promotion of women and child welfare. E Sadhana ap.gov.in and wdcw.tg.nic.in are the two official websites for the project. Services like Anganwadi, Potion Abhiyan, Internet MPR are provided on the E Sadhana platform. Details about the online portal are here.
e Sadhana ap.gov.in Official Website – wdcw.ap.gov.in
The official website for electronic devices in Andhra Pradesh is wdcw.ap.gov.in. In Telangana, Official website wdcw.tg.nic.in. Both websites offer online services such as e-device login, web MBR, AWW / AWH recruitment system and other programs.
In Telangana, the website is maintained for women, children, the disabled and senior citizens, while in Andhra Pradesh the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare handles the e Sadhana website.
E Sadhana Abi and Telangana 2021-22 – ap.gov.in and tg.nic.in.
If you want to log in to the eSadhana website, you need to go to the login page of your state website.
E Sadhana – How to sign in to Andhra Pradesh?
- Go to Wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- Open Management Information System (MIS)
- Visit Mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Enter your electronic device user ID and password
- Click the Sign In button
E Sadhana – How to sign in to Telangana?
- Go to http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html
- Click on Web-Based MPR System (GOI)
- Find the MIS sign-in on the next page
- Enter the username and password
- Enter the security pin
- Click Sign In.
e Sadhana ap.gov.in Services
The following services are provided on the website e sadhana ap.gov.in –
- ICDS CAS General Application Software (CAS)
- MIS Management Information System (MIS)
- Suppliers Egg & Milk Supply Monitoring System
- AWC tracking tool
- Potion Abhiyan-Dashboard
- Quick Reporting System (RRS)
- AWW / AWH Recruitment System
- Kishori Vikasam Dashboard
e Sadhana tg.nic.in Services
E Sadhana Telangana Services as follows –
- Anganwadi Information System (AASR)
- Tips and guidelines
- Personnel Management System
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Online FCR – Supply Chain Management System
- Product Supply Monitoring System (Web Portal)
- Web-Based MPR System (GOI)
- Budget & Expenditure Monitoring System
E Sadhana Abi and Telangana 2021-22 -E Sadhana Web MPR icds ap.gov.in
E Sadhana Web mpr Option offers various services related to the welfare of women and children. The ICDS scheme in Andhra Pradesh has the following benefits –
- Supplemental nutrition
- Preschool Informal Education
- Nutrition and health education
- Health examination and
- Recommendation services
See AWS Project List in Andhra Pradesh on ICDS Web MPR Portal
- Go to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/
- Click ‘Know your AWS’
- Open the Awc list by project
- Select Andhra Pradesh in the state option
- Select the district
- Select the program
- Enter the pin
- Click the Search button
- Your ICDS AWS report will be displayed.
E Sadhana ap.gov.in web MBR service provides you with the complete report of project wise AWS list in Andhra. Also, go to the eSadana login page or the MIS login and check the details.
E. Sadhana – Important Links
|Common Application Software (CAS)||https://www.icds-cas.gov.in/a/icds-cas/login/|
|Management Information System (MIS)||https://mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in/|
|AWC tracking tool||https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/AWC_Inspection/
Dashboard N / DashBoard.aspx
E. Sadhana Frequently Asked Questions
What is E Sadhana?
Sadhana in Child and Women Development Program in Andhra and Telangana.
What is the full form of ICDS?
ICDS stands for Integrated Child Development Services.
How to check web MBR on e Sadhana website?
Go to the E Sadhana website at and click on the MPR option. You will be redirected to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx where you can see your AWS project list.
Check more –
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.