EPFO Login KYC, Passbook, UAN Login 2021
EPFO Login KYC, Passbook, UAN Login 2021You can log in to any EPFO login page with any futures deposit fund account. You must have a UAN or UAN for this. You can also do Passbook login and KYC login. Today we will discuss how PF login is done and what it requires. Also check other login information related to EPFO service such as Passbook, UAN, KYC information. Check the PF withdrawal form here.
EPFO UAN Login
An online eFo portal has been created for the login of the Employees Provident Fund Organization. Anyone can sign in to their PF. For UAN login, you need to visit the member e-seva portal. All login details are given here.
How do I sign in to a UAN?
- First https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ To go
- There you will find the Global Account Number (UAN) Member e-SEWA page.
- Go to the UAN login page below.
- Enter your UAN number there.
- Enter your EPFO password.
- Click the login button after the verification code.
- Sign in to your UAN.
If you want to check your Future Deposit Fund Passbook, you need to go to the EPF Passbook & Claim Status page. There you will get the option to login. After visiting the PF Login Passbook page, sign in as follows. Check the presence of pf.
How to sign PF Passbook?
- First https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login Click
- Go to the Login EPF Passbook & Claim Status page.
- Enter your global account number.
- Enter the PF account password.
- Enter the captcha code and sign in.
- Your EPF Passbook Dashboard will open.
If you want to KYC your PF account you need to go to the EPFO Login KYC page. For this you can follow the steps given here.
EPFO Login KYC Process Steps
- First go to the login page.
- Log in to UAN and open the Member Dashboard
- Then go to the Manage option.
- Select the KYC option and click on it.
- Then fill up and submit the EPFO KYC form.
You can log in to EPF KYC using the method mentioned above. You can also link your futures deposit account with the Aadhaar card.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.