Ewe Bill Login 2021
Ewe Bill Login -E-Way Bill Portal Guide, What is e-Way Bill, its generation process and e-Way Bill login steps- https://docs.ewaybillgst.gov.in/
Ewe Bill Login 2021
What is Eve Bill Login
An e-way bill is an electronic way bill that acts as a unique electronic document that allows you to move objects from one place to another. According to the GST rules all transport companies are required to have an e-way bill when moving goods from one place to another to meet the given conditions. However, if the value of the goods is more than Rs 50,000, the document must be prepared. This applies to all transporters traveling between or within states.
The e-Way Bill is an online soft copy form that allows you to modify the Bill Guide document, a way provided during VAT times to move goods across the country. The federal government is setting up an internet portal to manage all e-way bills that any user can directly cancel the bill through the official web portal. The official web portal works for transporters all over India. Check more – Login to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in
Ewe Bill Login 2021-Create EWAY Bill Online
Essential requirements for Eway Bill creation
For a variety of reasons, users may need to create an e-way bill, which includes:
- Due to the registration process on the EWB portal.
- In order to get an invoice / saloon related to the goods.
- In road transport, the transporter must provide a transporter ID or vehicle number.
- Also if traveling by ship, plane or train the exact dates should be provided on the transport proof documents, transporter ID and paper.
Ewe Bill Login 2021-Ewe Bill Portal
Process of Generating e-Way Bill through e-Way Bill Portal- https://docs.ewaybillgst.gov.in/
- Go to the official e-Way website portal.
- From the Home page go to the Login tab and enter your username and password and the captcha code given at the bottom of your screen.
- Click the Login Option and then click Create New Under Electronic Bill Options.
- Now fill in all the mandatory details: If the transaction type in the portal is User Inventory Supplier, select the External option, inward if you are the receipt of the goods, and select the sub-category. Your case.
- External transaction or internal transaction
- The document type can be a salon, invoice, credit note entry bill or other.
- Number of document
- Date of document
- It is up to you whether you are a supplier or a receiver.
- HSN code wise item added item details:
- Item name
- Product Description
- HSN code
- CGST and SGST tax rates
- Chess tax rate
- Fill in the details of the transporter, the name, ID and document number of the transporter. You must provide the mode of transport and vehicle number.
- Carefully check all the information and click the submit option, then the system will verify your information.
The e-Way Bill official website portal has various options that users can follow and access various information about e-Way Bills.
EWAY Bill Website Options
Tabs available on the home page
- Contact us
The user can use any of the tabs given above. Once you click on any of the tabs, various services are available for the user to use:
The user will receive notifications on the same page by providing GSTIN, different types of legal names and type of users, notifications on the GST portal and eWail and number or rejected e-way bills and some useful details. Total e-Routes and Canceled Documents, Service Tab, Integrated EWB, Rejection and Reports Tab, Update, Registration and Complaints.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.