Gujarat Electricity Payment Online | Gujarat Electricity Bill Status | Gujarat Electricity Bill | Check Gujarat Electricity Tariff Online | MGVCL Bill Payment | UGVCL Bill Payment | DGVCL Bill Payment | PGVCL Bill Payment
The Central Government in India is gradually making all the processes online. Under the Digital India campaign, all the state governments in the country are implementing their processes and projects online. In this direction, the application process for all the services provided by the Electricity Department has been done online by the Government of Gujarat.
All the tasks like payment of electricity bill, verification of electricity bill and application for new electricity connection are done online by the Electricity Distribution Department under the Government of Gujarat. Through our today’s article, we provide you with the complete process for checking and paying electricity bills online in the power sector under the State of Gujarat.
Gujarat Electricity Payment Online
The Digital India campaign in the country is in full swing. Processes for all projects and services are done online by the Central Government of India. The state government of Gujarat is now moving in this direction. Processes have been made online for all services of the power sector operating under the State Government. Citizens of the state who use the electricity provided by Gujarat power distribution companies at home can view all the relevant information online.
One of the online services provided by the Department of Electricity has been launched to check and pay electricity bills online. As in the old days, citizens lined up for hours to pay their electricity bills and check their electricity bills. This process takes several hours. Because of this, a lot of time wasted for the citizens of the state. But now state citizens do not have to go to any office to pay their electricity bills and check their electricity bills online.
All citizens of the state of Gujarat can sit at home and pay their electricity bills online with the help of internet and check the bill at the same time. Apart from this, if you need information and assistance for your electricity connection, bill payment or any other process, you can contact the department officials through the official website online. In addition, the Gujarat Electricity Board has been introducing various schemes for the citizens from time to time. With the help of the official website of the Department of Electricity, information on projects to be implemented and launched is also given.
Advantages and features of Gujarat Electricity Bill
If you currently live in the state of Gujarat and have a new connection installed in your home, you can get information about the benefits of electricity sector services through the following points.
- You can get all the services provided by the Civil Electricity Department of Gujarat online.
- Now no citizen has to go to the electricity distribution department office to pay the electricity bill.
- You do not have to stand in line for hours to pay and receive your electricity bill.
- You need to have active internet to pay your electricity bills.
- Citizens can pay their bills online using UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking etc.
- All the services of South, Central, West and North Gujarat Electricity Distribution Companies are available online by the Government of Gujarat.
- All electricity consumers in the state can get information about the amount to be paid from the connection till date.
Gujarat Electricity Supply Company
There are currently 4 power distribution companies operating in the state of Gujarat. Below are the names of all these power generation companies.
- Central Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (MGVCL)
- Uttar Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (UGVCL)
- Dakshin Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (DGVCL)
- Passim Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (PGVCL)
If your home has an electrical connection to one of the above companies, check your bill payment and billing details online. All payment options mentioned in the section above are available online.
Gujarat Electricity Bill Requirements
Night-time citizens who want to pay their electricity bills online or want to know the amount to be paid should have the following information.
- You must have a computer or smartphone.
- You must have an active internet program provided by the telecommunications company.
- Detected You must have UPI, credit card, debit card or internet banking information to make payments online.
- To pay, you must have a consumer number.
- You can use many mobile apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, Bharat Pay to pay online.
Gujarat Electricity Payment & Check
Citizens who have got electricity connection in their home by Gujarat Bijli Vitran Company now, if they want to check the amount of payment online, they should follow the procedure given below.
- To pay the electricity bill or get information about the tariff, you should first visit the official website of the concerned electricity distribution company in Gujarat. https://www.dgvcl.com/ To be continued.
- We provide you with a link to the official website of Dakshin Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (DGVCL) to pay or verify the bill.
- Once you reach the homepage of the website, you need to click on the “Consumer Corner” option.
- Now you need to click on the “View latest bill / status details” option on the official website.
- After this, on the next page, fill in the space given in “Consumer Number” and “Verification Code”.
- After this, you will now need to fill in the captcha code in the space provided.
- After that you need to click on the “Search” option.
- On the next page, you have to enter your consumer number i.e. consumer number in the space provided.
- On the same page, you must enter the verification code and click the Search button.
- Your payment information will now be displayed on your screen.
- In the next step, you need to select the payment method to pay the electricity bill.
- After selecting the payment method, enter the details as per the selected option and now you have to pay your electricity bill.
You can pay your outstanding electricity bills through the Gujarat Electricity Board website as per the procedure mentioned above. All consumers are advised to get a receipt print out after paying the bill online. With this receipt you can verify your payment in the future. For information on your electricity bill, payment, connection, etc., you can visit the respective website of Gujarat Electricity Supply Company. https://www.dgvcl.com/ You can visit.