HDFC Bank is known for offering the most exciting and special offers to its most loyal customers. The bank offers rewards on every bank card. There are many types of credit cards available, such as travel credit cards, shopping, dining and grocery credit cards. However, all of these credit cards help the credit card holder get a point when using them in stores or online. Customers can redeem these points according to the bank set rewards, which in turn encourages customers to use their credit cards more often.
How To Recover Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Points?
Online method of recovery
- First, you need to register on the Internet Banking Account website if you have not yet registered yourself. Open the HDFC Bank Net Banking website portal and double click on the Register Online option.
- The IPIN / PASSWORD for the account will come to your registered mobile number or email id. Sign in to Net Banking now.
- Enter all the required details on the page and create a new IPIN of your choice. Now your net bank account is ready to use.
- Log in to your HDFC Net Banking account, enter your login ID and password and click the Continue option.
- From the menu bar, go to the Credit Card section and select your preferred card. Important Note: If you have not registered your card, no card will appear until you enter your card information.
- Register now by registering the card by double-clicking on the new card option. Fill in all credit card details and IPIN. Please check the details carefully and click on the Continue option. Important Note The process only applies if you do not include your card.
- Next select the credit card from which you want to redeem points.
- Click Recover Tab Recovery with Reward Points. Now available points and all items matching the points will be displayed on your screen.
- Continue further with the table option and click the Points Limit tab, enter the points you want to recover and go to the category box. Now select the items you want to buy from the points you have earned.
- Add the items you want to buy to the shopping card and the system will automatically add the items to the digital card for recovery.
- After successfully adding items, click the Shopping Cart tab and change your selection. Check shipping address and other details.
- The bank sends all the goods to the registered address as per the records of the bank and if you want to deliver at another address, change the address before getting the points.
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox.
- Now click on the recovery option to complete the process.
HDFC credit card points will be redeemed by email
Procedure for requesting your HDFC Credit Card Reward Points by Your Registered Email ID
- The bank provides reward points for each billing statement. Applicants can easily claim their points according to their statements.
- Select the item you want against your points from the HDFC Banking list from the menu bar. Select the item according to your point range and enter the item code.
- Each credit card receives different points, and each card has a different point range.
- Now fill in the recovery form in block characters. Enter the item code, name and size. Fill in the cardholder’s name and card number for quick items and fill in the actual amount that will be debited from your credit card. Sign and enter the date and accept the terms and conditions.
- Check all the details and send your form to HDFC Bank or to the nearest bank branch and place the credit card in Dropbox.
- All items will be delivered within 10-15 days. Once the bank receives and approves your form request.
Credit card holders will continue to have to redeem their points since your card expires. In most cases the card will only be active for 1-3 years. Cardholders should check their billing statements regularly and make the most of the rewards.