How to remove Ayushman card 2021
The AYUSHMAN CARD scheme has been launched for all citizens in India so that any citizen can get treatment for free at any government or private hospital. The Government of India has announced a scheme to provide free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakhs to all citizens under the AYUSHMAN Bharat Golden Card and the registration process has started online. If you too are an Indian citizen who has applied to create the Ayushman Bharat Gold Card and are looking for information on how to withdraw your Ayushman Card, read our full article today and learn about the entire process. Check more – mera.pmjay.gov.in E-card .
How to remove Ayushman card 2021-Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme 2021
Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme 2021
First, our Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this program in 2018 under the National Health Care Plan so that poor people can get proper treatment for their disease in a timely manner. Under this scheme, there will be a positive impact on the health of the people in our country and the country will become healthier as this scheme has so far emerged as the largest health care scheme in our country. Also, we tell you that under this scheme, the economically weaker sections will be given medical treatment like Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Allopathy.
How to remove Ayushman card 2021-Ayushman Card Benefits
Purpose of Ayushman card
The main objective of the AYUSHMAN card launched in the country is to provide free treatment to all poor citizens to get timely treatment for their ailments. That is why the government has come up with a scheme to provide health insurance of Rs 5 lakh to the financially weak. Many such poor and backward people in our country are suffering from financial crisis due to which they do not have enough food money and therefore they are unable to get treatment for their disease. That is why in view of their problem, the government has taken up this scheme so that they can get free treatment.
How to remove Ayushman card 2021-Ayushman card documents
Eligibility document for AYUSHMAN card
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The current mobile number of the user
- Aadhar card
- Copy of ration card
- Passport size photo of the applicant
Get the Ayushman card
How to get Ayushman Card 2021?
If you have applied for the AYUSHMAN card and would like to download your card, you should follow the procedure below –
- Candidate Ayushman Bharat should first visit the Cloud website.
- On the homepage of the website, you will get a login option.
- After entering your email ID and password in the login form, you must press the login button.
- This way, the next page will now open in front of you, in which case you will now need to enter your Aadhaar card number here.
- After entering the Aadhaar card number, you should proceed and on the second page, check your fingerprints. For this you can check your thumb.
- When you check your thumb, the next page will open in front of you, where you will get several options. From these options, you need to click on the Authorized User button.
- Here you will get a list in front of you, check your name in it and then press the confirm print button.
- If you press the confirm print button, you will be redirected to the Jana Seva Kendra wallet.
- Now here you need to enter the password in your CSC wallet and then enter the wallet.
- After this you will come back to the home page where you will see the download card option. After clicking on it, you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
So friends, if you want to know how to remove Ayushman card, we have told you here is the way to remove Ayushman card.
Ayushman Card Details Overview
|Name||Ayushman Card 2021|
|Power||NHA or National Health Authority|
Friends, through today’s post, did we tell you how to remove the Ayushman card? In this article, we have told you all the important things related to AYUSHMAN card. Finally, if you like all the information provided by us, we ask you to definitely share it with the citizens of the country who want to download the AYUSHMAN card.
For any information,queries or details,please feel free to contact through any platforms