HP Chief Minister Ajivika Yojana Form PDF | HP Yuva Ajivika Yojana Loan | HP Yuva Ajivika Yojana | HP Yuva Ajivika Yojana | Himachal Pradesh Youth Livelihood Credit Grant Scheme 2021 | HP Yuva Ajivika Yojana Application Form
Himachal Pradesh Youth Livelihood Plan 2021: – Unemployment rate in Himachal Pradesh has increased in the last 2 years due to corona virus infection. To address this issue, the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh has launched a new livelihood program. The name of this project is Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Livelihood Plan 2021 There is.
We will provide you with today’s article HP Youth Lifetime Plan 2021 Below we provide the complete procedure for applying. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the eligibility rules along with a list of documents to be submitted with the application form. If you have too Chief Minister Youth Livelihood Plan 2021 If you want to apply for a loan under this scheme and start your own business, be sure to read our full article.
HP Chief Minister Yuva Ajivika Yojana 2021
Recently, the state government of Himachal Pradesh conducted a survey for youth-related employment. The survey found that due to the spread of corona virus infection in the last 2 years, the maximum number of young people in the state have been offered employment and business. Bring everyone’s life back on track and generate revenue for the state government. Chief Minister Youth Livelihood Plan 2021 Has been launched.
According to the announcement issued for the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the hopeful and talented youth of the state to open their employment. Under this scheme, unemployed youth can submit their application form and avail loans up to a maximum of ₹ 300000. In addition, a subsidy of 25% of the loan amount will be provided by the State Government. In addition, a 5% interest subsidy will be provided for the benefit of the youth.
Benefits of Chief Minister Yuva Ajivika Yojana 2021
Launched by the State Government of Himachal Pradesh Youth Livelihood Plan 2021 The following benefits will be provided to the following beneficiaries
- Yuva Ajivika Yojana 2021 has been implemented by the government to curb the rising youth unemployment rate in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Jairam Thakur, to re-employ the youth.
- Under the scheme, young people will be given a loan of up to 300000 to open their employment.
- Of the above amount, 25% subsidy will be provided by the State Government.
- In addition, the state government will provide a 5% subsidy to young people who pay interest on the loan.
- During the budget session, Chief Minister Shri Jairam Thakur G approved a separate budget of ₹ 75 crore for the project.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary youth can use the loan amount to open their employment.
- Young people can use the loan to open a new restaurant, shop, retail or any other business.
- Under the scheme, only original citizens of Himachal Pradesh between the ages of 18 and 35 will be included.
HP Mukhyamantri Yuva Ajeevika Yojana 2021 Eligible
If you are currently a resident of Himachal Pradesh and Chief Minister Youth Livelihood Plan 2021 If you want to apply, you have to follow the eligibility rules given below.
- The youth applying should be residing in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Young people can also apply and continue their work by engaging in traditional occupations.
- Youth should not have benefited under the employment scheme run by the Central and State Governments.
- Young people who want to apply and benefit under this scheme should not engage in any other work or occupation.
- The applicant should have his own bank account which should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Documents for HP CM Yuva Ajivika Yojana 2021
Young people who want to start a self-employment or increase the existing government should submit all the documents mentioned below along with the application form.
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Identity Card
- Voter ID card
- Certificate of Income
- Caste certificate
- Basic address proof
- Copy of ration card
- A copy of the ban card
- Bank Account Passbook
Apply online for Chief Minister Yuva Ajivika Yojana 2021
Launched by the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Youth Livelihood Plan 2021 You must follow all the guidelines mentioned below to submit the application form
- Young people who want to get a loan and start a business should first go to the nearest nationalized bank branch.
- By going to the bank, you have to take the application form to apply under Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Yuva Ajivika Yojana 2021.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After completing the application form, all the required documents mentioned above should be attached with it.
- Finally, you have to submit your application form along with all the documents to the concerned authority.
If you are now Himachal Pradesh Youth Livelihood Plan 2021 If you want to get the benefits of applying under the scheme, you have to follow the whole process mentioned above step by step. After submitting the application form, obtain the relevant receipt from the officer. If you would like more information and assistance regarding this project, feel free to ask your question in the comments below. See the official website for more details https://hpkangra.nic.in/video/mukhya-mantri-yuva-aajeevika-yojana/ Please visit