HP Swarn Jayanti Paramparakat Beez Suraksha Evam Samwardhan | HP Swarn Jayanti Parambarakat Beige Yojana 2021 | HP Swarn Jayanti Heritage Beige Suraksha Project 2021
Himachal Pradesh Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021: – We all know that more than half of our country’s population is dependent on agriculture. Only by farming can they support their family from home. To increase the income of farmers, the central government has come up with several schemes. In this direction, the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh has announced a new plan. The name of the project Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 There is.
Through our own today’s article, we will present this to you Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 Provide complete information about it in detail. If you too want to reap the benefits under this program, you should read this article in its entirety. On this page, we will provide you with complete information about the eligibility rules along with a list of required documents to be submitted along with the online application form.
HP Swarn Jayanti Parambarakat Beez Suraksha Evam Samwardhan Yojana
Government of Himachal Pradesh Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 Under this scheme initiated by the Department of Agriculture, only farmers will be encouraged to engage in high quality farming. The State Government will assist such farmers who are facing great difficulty in obtaining seeds. Under the scheme, the state government will provide traditional high quality seeds to the farmers. With the help of these seeds, the yield will increase and the income of the farmers will increase.
In December 2021, the scheme was implemented across the state by the Chief Minister of the state Shri Jai Ram Singh Thakur. Although no official website for the project has been created by the state government. This means that no farmer can submit his registration or application form online. To apply, farmers have to go to the nearest Department of Agriculture office. Beneficiary farmers benefiting from the scheme will be rewarded for their high quality and good crop yields.
Benefits of HP Swarn Jayanti Heritage Beige Yojana 2021
Implemented by the HP Government. Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 Under this you will be given the following benefits.
- The government will provide high quality traditional seeds to the farmers who will benefit under this scheme.
- By sowing these seeds in the fields the farmers can get good yield and get good income.
- By cultivating with traditional seeds, the fertility of the soil will also increase.
- It will be linked to other government schemes to encourage and motivate farmers.
- These schemes have been implemented by the Department of Agriculture under the State Government of Himachal Pradesh to double the income of farmers by 2022.
- In addition, government officials will assist farmers in selling their crops.
Eligibility for HP Swarn Jayanti Heritage Beige Yojana
Initiated by the government Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 You must also meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The farmer applying should be from the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The farmer should own agricultural land.
- The farmer has to sow the traditional seeds produced by the government in his own cultivation.
- The farmer must have a compulsory bank account linked to the Aadhar card.
- Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Scheme No online official website has been created for submitting application form for 2021.
- Those who want to avail under this scheme should go to the nearest Department of Agriculture office.
Documents for HP Swarn Jayanti Parambarakat Beez Suraksha Yojana
Who is the farmer Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 Those who want to register under this scheme should submit the following mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Copy of Farmer’s Aadhar Card
- Copy of Family Ration Card
- All documents of cultivable land
- Passbook copy of the farmer’s bank account
- Copy of Aadhar Card (if any)
- Cultivated land map
- Passport size photo of the farmer
- Copy of Kattavuni and Kasra land
Apply for HP Swarn Jayanti Heritage Beige Yojana
The plan has only been announced by Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Jai Ram Singh Thakur ji. Carefully read all the application guidelines given below.
- No official website has been launched by the state government for this project.
- The oral announcement for the project was made by Chief Minister Shri Jai Ram Singh Thakur ji.
- The project will be implemented across the state by the Department of Agriculture under the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- We will notify you immediately through our website as soon as the official website is launched by the Department.
- If you too want to benefit under this scheme, you have to wait for a while.
Now Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 No online registration link has been launched for this Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Scheme If any update related to 2021 is launched by the State Government on the official website, we will notify you immediately through our website. To do this, you should visit our website in the future. Swarna Jayanti Traditional Seed Conservation and Promotion Program 2021 For information and projects related to agriculture and other agriculture, visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Himachal Pradesh. http://himachalpr.gov.in/PressReleaseByYear.aspx?Language=1&ID=24485&Type=2&Date=30/11/2021 Can view.