Online bill payment for HSBC credit card
HSBC Bank in India is a UK-based subsidiary of HSBC Holdings. It was established in 1853 and was headquartered in Mumbai. Because, it is a foreign bank but in India it is governed by RBI rules and regulations. The bank offers various banking and financial services to its customers. Their customers can enjoy all the services through the online service. HSBC Bank Credit Card Holders can pay their bills through various methods approved by the Bank.
- HSBC Credit Card Login for UPI Payments
- HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Using Net Banking
- Bill payment of HSBC credit card using bill desk
- HSBC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Mobile App
- Payment by HSBC Credit Card Bill Transfer
- HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment by Credit Card Using NEFT (IFSC) Code
- HSBC's credit card bill payment via RTGS using the HSBC IFSC code
- Credit card bill payment through electronic clearance system
- HSBC credit card bill payment by standard instructions
- Some offline mode to pay your HSBC credit card bill
- Credit card bill using check or draft
- Frequently Asked Questions
HSBC Credit Card Login for UPI Payments
Credit card bill payment through UPI
The first grade card holder must register for the UPI process.
- Download UPI Payment Processor on your Android phone and sign in.
- Now enter your registered mobile number, bank account number, credit card IFSC code and bank name.
- Set UPI and PIN.
- Open the app and click on the UPI Payment option.
- Now select the Send tab and enter the account number and HSBC IFSC code.
- Enter the amount and double-click the payment option.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Using Net Banking
HSBC Bank offers net banking services where their customers can pay bills, transfer money, and check balances. However, this credit card holder must first register themselves for Net Banking services.
- Open the official HSBC Net Banking website portal.
- Go to the HSBC Bank login page and sign in.
- Go to the Card section from the menu and select your credit card from the list provided.
- Continue further, now double click on the Pay and Transfer tab and add the amount.
- Confirm the request now and pay.
- After a successful credit from your account, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
Bill payment of HSBC credit card using bill desk
You do not need to visit the HSBC credit card login page for this. You can use your payment method to pay HSBC credit card bill via Bildesk.
- Go to the official website portal of Bill Desk and click on the option to pay now.
- Now enter the mandatory information like your credit card number, registered email id and mobile number, the amount you want to pay and your bank account number.
- Submit your request and confirm payment.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID after successful payment.
HSBC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Mobile App
HSBC credit card holders can also pay their bills through mobile banking.
- Open the HSBC Mobile Banking app on your Android phone.
- Now enter your primary and secondary password to proceed further.
- Now select Payment to Pay from the Credit Card section and enter the total amount you have to pay or the minimum amount you have to pay.
- Submit your request after payment.
- Once the process is complete you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email id.
Payment by HSBC Credit Card Bill Transfer
- Open the Net Banking Account page on your device.
- Double-click the Visa Cash Transfer tab from the menu bar.
- Now add the card from the user list and add pillars by clicking on the option.
- Add the amount and pay.
HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment by Credit Card Using NEFT (IFSC) Code
- Fill in your credit card number in the Account Number section.
- Now enter your bank IFSC code. HSBC0400002
- Now enter the amount and pay.
- Important Note In NEFT service you will not get the option for minimum amount or total amount. The fee will be clear according to the amount you have entered.
HSBC’s credit card bill payment via RTGS using the HSBC IFSC code
You must first add an HSBC credit card to the list of beneficiaries to complete the process.
- Visit the Official Net Banking Account Page Portal.
- Click Add Beneficiary from the Financial Transfer section.
- Enter details such as user name, account number and HSBC credit card IFSC code.
- It takes about 1 hour to proceed with the payment process to add the user.
- Now open the Net Banking website and double click on the RTGS tab.
- Select the credit card from the list of beneficiaries.
- Enter the amount and pay.
Credit card bill payment through electronic clearance system
- This process allows the bank to deduct a certain amount at the end of each month.
- The credit card holder allows the bank to debit a certain amount from their savings account each month.
- The whole process is automated.
HSBC credit card bill payment by standard instructions
- In this you can set aa instant instruction to the bank so that an amount can be debited from your HSBC bank account every month.
- With Net Banking, Visiting the Bank or Mobile Banking you can give instructions on where to stand and complete your stabilization process.
- You can cancel the instruction at any time and use other payment methods.
- Thus the system is automated and easy to operate.
Some offline mode to pay your HSBC credit card bill
HSBC Credit Card Payment by Phone Bank
- Credit card holders should call 1860 108 7788 or 1860 500 2277.
- Check the process further by entering your PIN and request the bank to debit the amount from your bank account.
- Confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email ID once the process is complete.
Credit card bill using check or draft
- HSBC Bank Credit Card Holder should pick up the check or draft request at the nearest bank branch.
- Deposit your check a few days before the bill payment deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also: You can pay by the following methods
Visa money transfer
You can verify the credit card statement at your registered email id.
In most cases you will have to pay the total amount at the end of each month.