ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021
ICICI Bank Ban Details -Because of the Govt-19 curfew, banks are offering interim extension to loans. ICICI Bank offers customers credit card ban, personal credit ban, EMI ban etc. For that, you need to visit the abstinence link and then apply online. You can also view your block extension and status online. More details about it here.
- ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-ICICI Bank ban
- ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-ICICI Interim Link
- ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-Apply for ICICI Moratorium Online
- ICICI Bank Credit Prohibition - Terms and Conditions
- ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021
- ICICI Loan Discount Types: List of Eligible Loans
- ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-ICICI Credit Restriction Status
ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-ICICI Bank ban
This is an option offered by banks, under which you can add an extension to your loan EMI fee. This applies to both credit card EMI and home loan, personal loan EMI etc. The ICICI Bank loan waiver option is offered through the bank’s online website. Customers have to fill out an online form after which their ban extension is activated.
ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-ICICI Interim Link
To apply online, one has to open the ICICI Loan Moratorium link where one has to fill up the online form. The link is given below. Using the interim link, you can ask the bank to add an interim extension to your credit EMI. Link works for credit card and bank. If you have enabled SMS Banking or Internet Banking, you can also view the Moratorium link sent to you by message or mail from the bank.
ICICI Bank Moratorium Link – Click here
ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-Apply for ICICI Moratorium Online
If you have a personal loan, home loan, credit card loan or car loan from ICICI, you can use the ‘Moratorium Exam’ option offered by ICICI Bank. The process of applying for ICICI Bank online ban is described below. If you want to run a credit suspension, you need to follow a step-by-step guide.
How to apply for ICICI Bank Ban online?
- Go to ICICI Interim Link
- Open the EMI Moratorium Calculator
- Select your ICICI loan type
- Enter your current outstanding loan amount
- Specify your current EMI
- Choose your interest rate
- Select the suspension period
- Accept the Terms and Conditions for ICICI Interim
- Click Select Moratorium to apply
- Open the ‘Apply for MORATORIUM’ form on the next page
- Enter your mobile number registered with ICICI Bank Credit Account.
- Enter your PAN as per bank records
- Enter your date of birth according to bank records
- Select the ICICI loan type and click Next
- Fill out the ICICI Bank Credit Restriction Application Form now
- Submit the form and activate the interim for your ICICI loan
Cheque – MSME Credit Plan 2021
ICICI Bank Credit Prohibition – Terms and Conditions
According to the official website of the bank, the following terms and conditions must be met if you wish to apply for a loan waiver under the ICICI Bank loan scheme.
By submitting your request, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms. The request you submit will be final and binding and the bank will not be able to change the request once it has been submitted.
𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 / 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝 / 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 / 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫. 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫. 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Cheque – PMAY List Gramin Susie
ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021
ICICI Loan Discount Types: List of Eligible Loans
Which ICICI Bank loan is eligible for credit waiver option?
The following types of loans are allowed to apply for ICICI Bank loan waiver –
- Agricultural Term Credit ADL
- Auto Dealer Finance
- Business installment loan
- Business term loan
- Credit of BYJU
- Cash credit CC
- Animal loan
- Channel / Seller / Merchant Finance
- Clean customer credit
- Cluster program for auto dealers
- Business Business Logistics Project
- Business Equipment Loans
- Cosnumar Fund
- Credit card bill payment
- EMI on credit card
- Personal credit on credit card
- Drop the mortgage on the draft
- Education loan
- EMI on debit card
- Farmer Financial Institution
- FCNR facility
- Foreign Currency Term Debt
- Gold metal loan
- Gold Overdraft
- Government-provided programs GSS
- Home loan or land loan
- Mortgage or mortgage on draft
- Insta CA Over Draft
- Joint Liability Group Credit JLG Credit
- Kisan Credit Card KCC Credit
- Kisan Kalp Viruksha KKV Loan
- Credit is obtained against the credit card
- Debt against bonds
- Loan against property LRT
- MFO or microfinance institutions
- New car loan
- Non-residential or office premises loan
- Fixed Deposit Draft Against FDOD
- Then pay
- Personal credit
- Premium on draft Agri
- Front Shipping Fund EPC PCFC
- Salary above draft
- Self-help group SHG loan
- Small Business Credit Roaming Security
- Term loans
- Top up on home loan
- Loan against property LAP
- Tractor Freight Fund
- Tractor loan
- Two wheeler
- Used car loan
- Working capital demand loans
- Purchasing capital term loans
All these loans are eligible for ICICI Bank credit ban. If you have any debt, you can apply online by visiting the ICICI Loan Moratorium link as mentioned above.
ICICI Bank Ban Application 2021-ICICI Credit Restriction Status
To check your ICICI loan suspension status, you can contact ICICI Bank customer service or visit your local branch. Also, your credit card account or credit account shows your ban online.
Check your block status –
- Go to the ICICI Bank login page
- Log in to your credit or credit card account
- Enter your password and mobile number
- Sign in using OTP
- Check your interim status
If your ban is approved, you will receive an SMS from ICICI Bank regarding it. You will also receive your ICICI loan waiver money in your account.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.