ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2021
ICICI Bank RTGS Form – In this article you will learn how to download ICICI Bank RTGS Form and how to download ICICI Bank NEFT Form for free and how to print hard copy from PDF.
ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2021-What is ICICI Bank RTGS Form?
RTGS is commonly referred to as the real-time total solution. It is considered as the best and safest method of online money transfer. Most of the banks in India have started implementing this system through a simple registration process for their customers. ICICI Bank in India has introduced this online payment system which is secure but easy to transfer money. Customers have the facility to send and receive money anywhere and anytime in the world through the RTGS online site. Funds can be transferred quickly and individually through this online payment system. However the best part about the online payment system is that it does not require any time like Neft mode. Thus, RBI controls the RTGS site, but it does not provide any fixed fees, however, it does give banks the power to charge at their discretion.
ICICI RTGS time
- ICICI time for RTGS is instant in most cases.
- The maximum time to get a loan is within 30 minutes.
ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2021-ICICI Bank RTGS Fee
ICICI Bank offers its customers a minimum of Rs. Allows you to transact only to. 2 lakhs and a maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs. Thus, the bank charges different RTGS service charges for different tariff limits. GST for funds between 25+. 2 lakh to 5 lakh. 50+ GST for any transaction above funds. 5 lakh to 10 lakh. LCICI Bank RTGS works very fast and only takes 30 minutes to complete the process. However, any user who takes longer than this should file a complaint against it at the Bank’s Customer Care Center. Well this only happens in very rare cases, otherwise the service works very fast and all ICICI Bank customers accept the bank for this.
ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2021-Filling out ICICI Bank RTGS Form
Procedure for filling up ICICI Bank RTGS Form
ICICI Bank RTGS Form registration process is easy and can be done online or offline. However, one has to fill the application form with real and correct information as per his knowledge and then the applicant is ready to proceed further to enjoy the service. The applicant should fill in the following details to complete the registration process.
Enter all details of the sender:
- e-mail address
- phone number
- Bank name
- Account number
- User name
- Contact number
- IFSC Code
- Type of account
Payment details such as
- Total amount to be changed.
- Any other extra charge.
- If the applicant pays by check he must provide the check number.
- Account number
- Bank address
- The ICICI Bank RTGS application form has two sections: the right side for entering the user details and the left side for the NEFT / RTGS transaction summary.
- Now enter all the mandatory information related to the user such as account name, account type and account number.
- After completing all the details, the bank branch will issue the application option. Funding Rs. If greater than, where will you receive the transaction. 2 lakhs.
ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2021-ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download
Some important details mentioned in ICICI Bank RTGS Form
ICICI Bank RTGS Form is basically divided into two categories. In the first part of the form the applicant has to fill in the information about the beneficiaries and other important bank details. While on the other hand, the applicant should read and understand the terms and conditions of the bank before submitting the form to the bank.
- It states that the applicant must provide only accurate and factual information.
- All transactions will only work on working days.
- The applicant must ensure that all the details provided by him are true and correct and that there is sufficient balance in his account before transfer. Otherwise, the process will be rejected.
Certain banking terms and conditions must be read by applicants when registering and before transferring funds. Keep in mind that the applicant will not share any important banking information with anyone to avoid any theft. The bank has a customer care center and other helpline numbers in case the applicant has any problem with sending or receiving money or any other issue.
Download PDF RTGS Form ICICI Bank – Click here to download
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.