Immigrant Application Status Uttarakhand 2021
If you have applied for ePass through the Uttarakhand Migrant Application Portal or DSCL Services website, you can now check the status of the application online as well. The Government of Uttarakhand has started offering the current status of the immigration application submitted online through the official portal. To check the application status of immigrants in Uttarakhand, check the details given below.
- Immigrant Application Status Uttarakhand 2021-How to check Uttarakhand Immigrant Application Status Online?
- Immigrant Application Status Uttarakhand 2021-Uttarakhand Expatriate Yatra Panchikaran Form-Govt-19
- Immigrant Application Status Uttarakhand 2021-Documents required for registration of Uttarakhand Immigrants
Immigrant Application Status Uttarakhand 2021-How to check Uttarakhand Immigrant Application Status Online?
- Go http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/ Website.
- In the top menu, you will find four options – Expatriate Travel Registration (Govt-19), Immigrant Registration from Uttarakhand to Other States, e-Pass (Dehradun District) and Toon Meals Option.
- Click the third option from the left.
- On the next page, there are four options to check the application status on the Uttarakhand Government Emergency Services Portal.
- In the E-PASS section, click the Check Status button.
- Now, you can see the ‘Search Pass – Dehradun Smart City Limited’ option on the screen.
- Enter your pass number in Uttarakhand Immigrant Application Form.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Click the Submit button to know the current status of Uttarakhand Immigrant Application.
Immigrant Application Status Uttarakhand 2021-Uttarakhand Expatriate Yatra Panchikaran Form-Govt-19
To fill the online Pravasi Yatra Panchikaran form for Uttarakhand Immigrant Registration, use the following method –
- Go to http://dsclservices.org.in/uttarakhand-migrant-registration.php.
- Visit the ‘Registration of Migrants and Others’ page for travel to Uttarakhand.
- Open the Overseas Travel Registration (COWIT-19) form.
- Enter your personal information.
- Provide name, mobile number, age and other information.
- Enter your Aadhaar card details.
- Select your current location and family details.
- Select a contact person in Dehradun.
- Submit the document for Uttarakhand Immigrant Registration and upload the application form.
After this, your Pravasi Yatra Panchikaran form will be submitted. You will receive your e-pass reference number after submitting the form.
Immigrant Application Status Uttarakhand 2021-Documents required for registration of Uttarakhand Immigrants
- Personal details – name, mobile number, address, date of birth.
- Details of your current location.
- Aadhar card.
- Details of family members.
- Identity card of family members.
- A local contact source.
To get Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Panchikaran Certificate, upload the above documents along with the Immigrant Registration Form.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.