India Post Agent Login 2021
From here you will learn the step-by-step process for logging in to India Post Agent.
- India Post Login Process
- India Post Agent Login 2021-Login Process for India Postal Agent
- India Post Agent Login 2021-About India Postal Agent
- India Post Agent Login 2021-DOP Agency Services
- India Post Agent Login 2021-Types of Postal Agents in India
- India Post Agent Login 2021
- Standard agent system or SAS
- India Post Agent Login 2021-Indian Postal Agent Application Documents Required
- India Post Agent Login 2021-India Post Agent Password Reset
India Post Login Process
Login process in India Post Agent
Below are some simple steps to sign up as a DOP agent working on the Agent Portal.
- Visit the official India Post Agent website portal.
- Agents (MPKBY / PRESS) can now log in with details such as the username and password they received from the DOP office.
- All accounts associated with the agent will be displayed on this website.
- A separate list should be prepared for each item such as cash / DOP check and non-DOP check.
- If the account is opened before 15Th The date will be paid before the same date, and other accounts will be paid by the end of the month.
India Post Agent Login 2021-Login Process for India Postal Agent
- Visit the official India Post Agent website portal and then enter your login ID and password.
- Now click on the login option and the system will ask you to change the password to keep your password safe.
- Now enter a password that is easy for you to remember.
- Click the Account option next.
- Click on the agent to investigate and update your screen.
- All accounts associated with the specified agent will be displayed on your screen.
- Now select Payment / DoP Check or the payment method of your choice
- Select the number of account numbers you want to pay from the drop-down list.
- Select all accounts in ascending order, now click and save all details. Important Note The account must have a maximum of 50 accounts and 10000 cash wise but there is no limit to the check.
- If agents are using the cash mode they must first select the account number and enter the deposit amount, and then click Receive Discount and Default. Now the default and discount amount will appear on your screen, then enter the customer’s ASLAAS number and click the Save button.
- For a non-DoP check, enter multiple installments and enter the check number along with the account number for the RD installments. Enter the ASLAAS number and click on the Save option.
- After a few seconds a successful message will be displayed on your screen. Now click on Pay All Transfer Installments. Reference number will come, C for cash, DC for DOP check and NTC for non-DOP check.
- Now click on the Report option, enter the reference number and click on the status as hit, continue the search option and follow the OK option.
- A pdf format file will appear on your screen. Take two hard copies and submit them to the counter.
India Post Agent Login 2021-About India Postal Agent
What is India Post Agent?
The Post Office (DOP), India Post is one of the leading postal service providers in the country. The DOP was officially established in 1854, and operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Communications. In India this system is commonly known as Post Office. This system is generally considered to be the largest and most distributed service not only in the country but also in the world. The postal system has thousands of employees who benefit from the commission rewards offered by the department. This system was introduced by Lord Dalhousie in contemporary India. However rates have been standardized to improve services across the country.
India Post Agent Login 2021-DOP Agency Services
Some services provided by DOP
This system offers a number of services, including:
- Facility to send mails to any part of the country.
- Provides cash order services by sending money.
- Life Insurance PLC and Rural Life Insurance RPL.
- It also calls for deposits from small savings plans.
- Provides public retail services such as bill collection and sale of forms.
- Enable the government to send pensions.
The Indian Post has about 155,015 post offices in the country. This allows it to top the list in the world.
India Post Agent Login 2021-Types of Postal Agents in India
Different types of agents
- Standard agent system SAS
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Pachad Yojana Agent (MPKBY)
- Public Provident Fund PPF
India Post Agent Login 2021
Standard agent system or SAS
What is the standard agent system SAS
This type of agent plays a variety of roles:
- It helps to promote sales at KVP / NSC / TD / MIS / DSRGE by interacting with post offices and various investors in the country.
- Helps to take investor services to the doorstep.
Every agent of Indian post is entitled to 1% commission on every successful collection made by the Post Office and DOP related departments.
India Post Agent Login 2021-Indian Postal Agent Application Documents Required
Documents required to apply for all types of Indian Post Agents
All applicants should send the application form to the District Collector’s Office. Interested applicants can collect the form from the District Office of the District Institutional Finance Office / OIC of any State.
- Application Form
- Contract form
- Appointment form
- 10 rupees Magistrate Certified Confession
- Two written certificates and the latest passport size photo (2 photos for PPF and 4 photos for MPKBY and SAS)
- Copy of SAS document
- Date of birth and ration card proof documents
India Post Agent Login 2021-India Post Agent Password Reset
The process of resetting or forgetting the password on India Post Agent login
- Open the Official India Post Agent Login Website Portal.
- From the Home page, tap the Forgot Password.
- Now enter the agent login ID and confirm it.
- The reset link will come to your registered email id, follow the link and reset your password.
The process for changing the password
- Visit the Agent Login Portal and then click the My Setup option from the menu bar.
- Select the Password Change option from the Basic Info tab.
- Now first enter your current password, enter your new password and click the Save button.
- Your password has been changed and now you must enter your new password whenever you log in.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.