If you want to become an IRCTC agent, this is a great way to make money. You can make good money by becoming an agent of IRCTC. There are several benefits to becoming an IRCTC agent. IRCTC agents can book unlimited tickets for one month. The agent also gets commission on booking the ticket. A commission of Rs.20 is charged for booking non-AC tickets and a commission of up to Rs.40 is charged for booking AC tickets. Previously, one had to pay Rs 1500 to become an IRCTC agent, but now this amount has been reduced to only Rs 1000. So now you can do it easily IRCTC Agent You can take and make money.
IRCTC CSC Agent Registration
How to become an IRCTC agent?
- To become an IRCTC agent, you must first click on the “Services” option.
- Now you need to type IRCTC in the search box.
- Now the option for IRCTC registration will appear in front of you and you have to click on it.
- Clicking on this page will open the IRCTC Registration Form.
- On this page, you need to click on the IRCTC Agent Registration option. To register, a non-refundable security deposit of Rs.1000 is required.
- Now you need to click on the Proceed option on the next page.
- The IRCTC Agent Registration Form page will now open in front of you, where you will need to enter the various information you requested.
- You must enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, etc. on this page.
- After entering this information, you will need to enter your PAN card number as well as the Aadhaar number, but this is not mandatory.
- Now you need to enter the mobile number and email id. (Mobile number and email ID must not have been previously used for the IRCTC website.
- After this you have to enter the state, district and zip code.
- Now you need to enter the residential address and office address.
- Now you need to upload the ban card, its size should be up to 100 KB.
- After this you need to upload the address certificate of CSC central location.
- No matter what document you upload, there is no problem with it being rejected. You can re-upload it.
- After entering all the information, click on “I agree to the terms and conditions”.
- After this you need to click on the “PAY & Submit” option.
- Now a new page opens. Here you have to pay the registration fee which will be deducted from your CSC wallet.
- To pay this fee, you need to click on the “Payment” option.
- On this page, you enter the password and click on the Validate option.
- Now on the next page you have to enter the pin of the wallet.
- After this you have to click on the “Pay” option.
- This way the amount of the registration fee will be paid from your wallet.
- The “Payment Summary Report” page will now open in front of you.
- You can see the status of your successful transaction on this page.
- After that you can print it.
- This way you can register.
IRCTC CSC ID
How to get IRCTC CSC ID?
- You will have to wait 1 week after registration.
- After 1 week, click on the IRCTC registration option again. Then click on the IRCTC Agent Code option.
- Now your agent status is open. Your CSC ID has arrived.
- Now you need to click on the “Submit” option.
- You can work as an IRCTC agent after completing IRCTC registration.
If you want to re-upload your bank card and address credentials, you can easily upload it.
You can also easily update your email ID and mobile number.
Visit the official website of CSC or IRCTC for more details.