Madhya Pradesh MP Bhadrakar Swasthya Evam Durgadna Sahayada Bima Yojana | Journalist record mp | Journalist Health and Accident Insurance Plan | List of Accredited Journalists 2021 | Journalist Online Form | Journalist Insurance Scheme | Favorite Journalist List 2021 | Press Insurance Registration | Recognized Journalist Form | Apply for MP Patrakar Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021 | MP Patrakar Durghatna Sahayata Yojana 2021
Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Assistance Insurance Scheme 2021: – At the risk of the lives of journalists in our country, they give us news. Sometimes journalists are involved in accidents or their health deteriorates and their financial status is poor. To address this, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Sivaraj Singh Chauhan has launched a new project. The name of the project MP Journalist Health and Accident Insurance Plan 2021 There is.
Through today’s cake article, we are going to tell you about this. MP Journalist Health and Accident Insurance Plan 2021 Providing detailed information about We will provide you complete information about the online application process on this page. In addition, we will provide you with complete information on all documents required to be submitted with the application form and eligibility rules. If you too are a journalist from Madhya Pradesh and want to take advantage of this project, be sure to read our full article.
MP Patrakar Swasthya Evam Durgadna Sahayada Bima Yojana
Even today there are journalists in many fields in our country who do their work with full diligence and dedication, but still their financial situation is not right. Sometimes after a journalist’s accident, the family does not have enough money for his / her treatment. To address this issue in this direction, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan ji announced a new plan. The name of the project Journalist Health and Accident Insurance Plan 2021 There is.
- According to a document issued by the state government for the scheme, medical insurance of up to ₹ 400000 will be provided to all journalists. This amount will only be paid for his own insurance. In addition, the beneficiary is provided with 200000 health insurance. A journalist can get insurance up to a maximum of Rs. 1000000 under this scheme.
- The benefit of this sum assured to the journalists will be paid by the State Government for 1 year.
- After the journalist turns 60, 75% of the insurance premium will be paid by the state government.
- In addition, 85% of the premium for journalists between the ages of 61 and 70 will be borne by the state government.
- Beneficiary journalists will also be provided with card facility so that they can go to any hospital and get treatment for free.
- In the event of an accident to the press, the sum insured will be sent directly by the State Government to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- After receiving treatment under medical insurance, journalists can receive a grant from the government by submitting a copy of the bills issued by the hospital.
- Under the scheme, citizens with journalist priority certificates will also be included.
- 50% of the premium for journalists will be paid by the State Government and the remaining 50% will be paid to the beneficiary.
Eligibility for MP Patrakar Swasthya Bima Yojana
Launched by the Chief Minister of MP State Journalist Health Insurance Plan 2021 You must meet the eligibility criteria given below to apply below
- The journalist applying should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Priority certificate obtained by journalist.
- Journalists working in electronic web media and magazine media will be included under the scheme.
- Journalists filling out Form 16 should also receive this Madhya Pradesh Journalist Accident Insurance Scheme 2021 Will be added below
- like this Journalist Health Insurance Plan 2021 Journalists included under this must provide their income certificate and income tax certificate.
Documents for MP Patrakar Durghatna Bima Yojana
To avail under this scheme, journalists are required to submit the application form along with the following documents.
- Copy of the journalist’s source card.
- Copy of identity card.
- Copy of Family Ration Card.
- Annual income certificate.
- Copy of Passbook of Bank Account.
- Certificate of Favorite Journalist.
- Copy of hospital bills.
- In case of death, a copy of the death certificate.
- If already insured, copy of old insurance card.
- Certificate of recommendation issued by the plant.
Apply for MP Patrakar Durghatna Sahayata Bima Yojana
This MP Journalist Health and Accident Insurance Plan 2021 You need to follow all the guidelines given below to submit your application form online.
- If you want to insure yourself as a journalist now, you must first visit the official website of the department to register. https://mdindiaonline.com/ To be continued.
- After reaching the website, click on the “Nominate Yourself” option.
- Under this option, you must select an option from the Non-Priority and Options options.
- After selecting the above option, an application form will open on your screen.
- All the information requested in this application form should be filled in correctly.
- After this, copies of all the documents mentioned above should be uploaded online.
- After completing the above process, you have to submit your application form and all the documents to the department by finally pressing the submit button.
Therefore, you can easily submit your application form for MP Journalist Health and Accident Insurance Plan 2021 as per the procedure mentioned above. After receiving your application form from the department, the information given in it and all the documents will be verified. If everything is correct in the verification process, your name will be added to the list of users. For more information and assistance on this MP Journalist Health and Accident Insurance Plan 2021, visit the official website https://www.mpinfo.org/Home/Frm_Dynamic?BI=16 Can view.