KSEB Bill payment Online 2021
KSEB is the Electricity Board of the State of Kerala. This refers to the Kerala State Electricity Board. From here, learn how to view KSEB Kerala Bill and eb reading online and how to pay Kerala Electricity Board Bill online.
KSEB Bill payment Online 2021-KSEB Kerala Electricity Payment
The State Government of Kerala established the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) under the Electricity Supply Act, 1948 for the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the State of Kerala. The KSEB board has both offline and online bill payment methods. Consumers can use any method at their convenience.
KSEB Bill payment Online 2021-See KSEB Bill Online
How to view KSEB bill or EB reading online?
- Open the official KSEB website portal.
- From the menu bar go to the customer preference given in the top horizontal bar.
- Click to view your LT bills now.
- Next select your category and enter your customer ID.
- Now click on View Bill. Immediately your bill will appear on your screen.
KSEB Bill Online Viewing Website http://billview.kseb.in/ ~ ksebuser / orumabills / upload / billview /.
KSEB Bill payment Online 2021-KSEB Bill Payment Online
How to pay the bill online
Any consumer of KSEB E-Board can pay their bill online by visiting KSEB’s official website portal or by logging in to the customer portal to pay your electricity bill or use the quick payment option. At the same time consumers can download the KSEB mobile app and enter their credentials to log in to the official portal and pay the electricity bill. This allows the customer to easily pay their electricity bills. On the other hand, consumers can use e-wallets such as Paytm, Amazon pay, Mobikwik and other types of e-wallets to pay their electricity bills directly to the KSEB e-Board.
KSEB bill payment
Process to pay KSEB e-bill online
- Open the official KSC e-Payment Website Portal.
- Click the Online Service option from the homepage.
- A new page will appear with two options for paying your electricity bill.
- The first option you can use is to enter your user ID and password and log in to your customer portal and then click the login option.
- You can look at your bill and pay as soon as you log into the portal. Now choose the payment method like credit card, debit card, net banking, e-wallet or UPI given options.
- After selecting the payment method, enter your details now and follow the instructions given on the page.
- You will receive an OTP number from your registered mobile number and enter the OTP number to complete your payment process.
- Now save the e-receipt for future reference.
- You can also use the Quick Pay option, which you can find when you click on Online Services.
- Click the Quick Pay option.
- A new page will appear with your customer number or registered mobile number, and then click Submit to see the billing option.
- By selecting payment methods such as credit card, debit card, net banking, e-wallet and UPI, your electricity bill will continue to appear on your screen. Then enter your details and follow the instructions given on the page and your payment will be completed successfully.
Check more TNEB Reading.
KSEB Customer Care Number
If any consumer has any question, he can call customer care numbers. These are toll free numbers and 24 × 7 active. When a customer calls any of these numbers a customer care representative will contact you to help resolve your question. Thank you for visiting our websites.
Customer care numbers
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms