Laboratory Diagnosis Management System 2021
The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala has launched labsys.health.kerala.gov.in, an online laboratory diagnostic management system. On this website, labs can register through the Health Monitoring Register. Here’s how to sign up for the portal. Check more – Boss protection. Kerala. Government. In
Laboratory Diagnosis Management System 2021-labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Login
How to sign up for Lapis Kerala website?
- Go to Labsys.kerala.gov.in
- Open the home page of the portal
- Navigate to the top right corner
- Click the Sign In button
- Enter the username and password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click Login
Labsys.health.kerala.gov.in You will be redirected once the login process is complete. If you do not have an account, you can register using the procedure outlined below.
Laboratory Diagnosis Management System 2021-labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Registration
To register a new account at Labsys.health.kerala.gov.in, use the following procedure –
- Go to http://labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/admin/admin/new_user
- Open Health Monitoring – Registration Form
- Select the organizational type as the lab
- Enter the name, title and address of the lab
- Enter contact details
- Select the Nodal Officer
- Select the local setting
- Create a login password
- Enter the ICMR registration number.
- Fill out the form and submit
Your labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login credentials will be saved.
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.