The website http://lsba.bih.nic.in/ has been developed for the fee level or fee level of LSBA or Lohia Swatch Bihar Abhiyan Yojana. Users who have applied for LSBA can go to the official website where they want to verify their payment status or LSBA statement and view the payment list through LSBA SBJM. More information is given below.
How to check LSBA payment status?
After visiting the website LSBA http://lsba.bih.nic.in/SBMJ/SBMJEEVIKA/, you can see the list of online services related to Lohia Swatch Bihar Abhiyan. It allows you to check LSBA payment status, apply online, check report and fee status.
These services are available in the list of important links –
- Online link for incentives for built-in toilets
- LSBA Application Status
- Missing Toilet Covers / NOLB / Basic Missing User Mobile App
From here you need to click on the LSBA Application Status link.
On the next page, you will enter your reference number. You will then receive a payment statement for your LSAB account. How can you check LSAB payment status online.
How to check Bihar Sausage tariff status?
To check Bihar Toilet Charge Status, do this –
- Visit the official website of the LSBA.
- Click on the Report section.
- Today a whole new one is available for payment Click the option.
- On the next page you will find the form to check the toilet payment status.
- There, select the payment date and click the View option.
- After that your district toilet fee report will appear in front of you.
- Click the name of the district where you want to see the list.
- The fee level of the LSBA toilet program will be displayed.
List of LSBA reports and fee levels
Use the list below for LSBA reports and fee level information. All types of payment reports are available here –
LSBA Lohia Swach Bharat Yojana Information in Hindi
- LSBA is a toilet project that helps rural people in Bihar to build toilets.
- The project is part of the federal government’s Swachh Bharat program.
- Under the scheme, the target is to provide toilet facilities to one crore 66 lakh households.
- The LSBA project aims to create toilet-free villages along the river in Begusarai, Bagalpur, Bhojpur, Buxar, Kathihar, Kakaria, Lakkisarai, Munger, Patna, Samastipur, Charan and Vaishali districts.
- Government and NGOs affiliated to the Swachh Bharat Mission have been made partners in the project so that the toilet construction work can be done quickly.
- The objective of the scheme is to expedite the payment for construction of toilets based on Community Based Total Sanitation (CLDS) in Bihar.
Contact the LSBA Administrator
LSBA helpline numbers are as follows –
|Mission Director||Mr. Balamurugan D, IAS||(+ 91-9771478301)|
|State Coordinator||Mr. Rajiv Kumar Singh, PAS||(+ 91-9771474716)|
|State Finance Manager||Mr. Uday Kumar Verma||(+ 91-9771468632)|
|PFMS||Mr. Manishkumar||(+ 91-8809026177)|
|MIS||Mr. Prabhat Ranjan||(+ 91-7544000748)|
|State Consultant CB-HR||Mr. Kashlendra Kumar||(+ 91-9430957004)|
|State Consultant IEC||Mr. Suman Lal Karn||(+ 91-7983830114)|
|State Consultant SLWM||Mr. Ratnish Verma||(+ 91-9430933565)|
|Skill development||Mr. Randhir Kumar||(+ 91-9570367859)|
|Geo – Tagging & Ganga g||Mr. Anand Kumar||(+ 91-8860911836)|