Madhya Pradesh Labor Card Registration | Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Panchikaran | MP Labor Card Registration | MP Shramik Card Panchikaran | Chief Unorganized Labor Welfare Scheme | Chief Unorganized Labor Welfare Scheme | Chief Informal Labor Welfare Scheme
Chief Informal Labor Welfare Scheme With the rising unemployment problem in the country in mind, the Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new scheme. The name of the project Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card I.e. Madhya Pradesh Labor Card There is. By registering daily wage workers themselves online Labor card can get. With this card Labor card Beneficiaries of various schemes run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh will be provided to the workers.
We will tell you through any of our article today mp labor card registration I.e. mp labor card registration Explains the whole process. In any article we provide you with complete information about the online application process for the card, required documents, eligibility criteria and benefits and features. Workers from Madhya Pradesh want to get a labor card by following the guidelines given on this card.
MP Informal Labor Welfare Plan 2021
Millions of people have lost their jobs due to corona in the country. Its biggest impact is on day laborers. Millions of migrant workers could be seen struggling to reach their home states in the country. The country’s trade also came to a standstill due to the lockout imposed to prevent the spread of Govt-19. Employees of large companies and factories also lost their jobs.
The biggest and most profound impact was on workers. Workers had to face financial barriers in their care and raising of their families. During the lockout, the government launched various programs for poor and low-income group workers. The Madhya Pradesh government provided free food grains and food grains to the workers.
In addition, various government subsidy schemes were introduced for workers. In this line, the state government is there to provide employment to the workers and to provide the benefits of various schemes Labor card registration I.e. Labor card registration The process started online.
Advantages and features of MP labor card
Government of Madhya Pradesh Labor card registration I.e. Labor card registration Only day labor related work will be done. The list of benefits under this scheme is given below.
- Online registration of construction workers and workers working in informal sectors will be done by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The state government will register construction workers and issue them labor cards.
- Through the Labor Card or Labor Card, the state government will provide financial assistance, free food grains and the benefits of various schemes to state workers.
- Workers who want to get a labor card in Madhya Pradesh have to pay a fee of ₹ 6.
- The labor card issued under this scheme is valid for 5 years.
- Construction workers in the state no longer have to face financial constraints to maintain their daily work and family.
- This program will help the economic and social development of the workers.
- Workers working in the construction and informal sectors will be self-sufficient through this scheme.
Qualification and Docs for MP Shramik Card 2021
If you too are a worker and want to use different types of government schemes through the labor card, you must meet the qualifications mentioned below. In addition, the following documents should be submitted along with the application form.
- Our worker must be a permanent resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this, only workers working in the construction and informal sectors can join.
- Workers between the ages of 18 and 60 Labor card You can register online.
- Under this, only construction workers who have worked in the informal sector for at least 3 months or 90 days will be included.
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- MNREGA Work Card
- Certificate for construction work for 3 months
- Copy of bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo of the worker
- Copy of Family Ration Card
- Certificate of Income.
Closed workers under the MP Shramik card
Under this scheme of the State Government of Madhya Pradesh, only workers working under the areas mentioned below will be covered.
- Works under NREGA or MNREGA
- Construction workers such as road and bridge
- Iron painter
- Magnification, building construction, black workers
- Brick worker
- Workers carrying clay, stones or other materials
- Handcart, handcart or rickshaw worker
- Workers working in any kind of unorganized workplace
- Masons or tile stone workers
- Workers repairing electricity, bulbs, fans and other electronic items
Workers are covered under the MP Shramik Card 2021
Workers working in the informal sector or in construction will benefit from the schemes listed below.
- Allowance for children of workers
- Pay for the wedding
- Cash reward for students who get good marks in the course
- Health card for free treatment
- Housing project
- Financial assistance for daughter’s wedding
- Computer education program for children
- Assistance for the presentation of working women
- Free gas, water and electricity connections
Apply for MP Labor Card Scheme 2021 (PDF Form)
If you have too Labor card If you wish to apply under the Chief Minister’s Informal Labor Welfare Scheme or follow the guidelines given below.
- Own workers Madhya Pradesh Labor Card I.e. Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card Those who want to build it must first go to the Construction Workers Welfare Office.
- After reaching the office, you should meet the department officials and get the application form.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in this application form one by one.
- Now you need to attach all the documents you need with the application form. In the section above we have given a list of required documents.
Your application form will be sent for further processing after the officer receives your application form. After this all your documents will be checked by the officer. If you are found eligible under this scheme, you will be benefited under the Mastur Kalyan Yojana, which is not organized by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. For more information, visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Labor Department https://mp.gov.in/labour-department You can view the link.