Maharashtra Shramik Card Panchikaran | Maharashtra Labor Card Registration | Labor Card Registration | Apply Shramik Card Online | Maharashtra Labor Card PDF Form | Maharashtra Shramik Card Avedan Bhadra
The Shramik Card, also known as the Labor Card, is issued by the State Government of Maharashtra through the online registration of workers working in the informal sectors of their state. If you currently reside in the state of Maharashtra and work under a daily wage area, you will need to register as a worker online. Upon registration, it will be issued by the State Government. Labor card I.e. Labor card More will be provided.
In today’s article, we will tell you about the state of Maharashtra. Online registration for Labor Card Providing the complete process. If you register as a worker now, you can apply online for various types of programs and services implemented by the state government. This page will provide you with a complete overview of Maharashtra Shramik Card Online Registration or Maharashtra Labor Card Online Registration.
Maharashtra Labor / Shramik Card Registration
In India, the BJP again ruled in the middle. During its second term, the BJP government imposed two locks across the country. The reason for putting the lockdown down is to reduce the spread of the corona virus. But because of the curfew in the country, millions of daily wage workers have lost their jobs. Along with this, small, medium and large scale industries also suffered huge losses.
With this in mind the state government of Maharashtra Registration of workers in the informal sector or construction sector They are being issued labor cards. The state’s daily wage laborers can apply online through the Labor Card for various types of schemes launched by the Government of Maharashtra. State citizens do not have to come around any office or stand in line for hours in front of any office to get their labor card and register as a worker.
The Maha Vikas Agadi government will issue a labor card stating that all workers working in the construction and informal sectors in the state of Maharashtra are registered. Labor card holders can apply online for many schemes such as free ration, allowance, housing scheme, marriage assistance scheme, accident insurance, life insurance. Under all these schemes, only BPL workers will be included in the list below the poverty line.
Workers under Maharashtra Shramik Card
Citizens mentioned in the table below can apply online for Maharashtra Shramik Card Registration or Maharashtra Labor Card Registration.
Stone Breakers Roof Diggers Miracle Cement Tailors Wood Carpenters Brick Furnaces Workers Mason Builders Workers Hammer Workers Civilian Electronic Repair Road Manufacturers Footwear Shoes Paint Painters
Eligibility for Mh Shramik Online Panjikaran
Citizens of Maharashtra who wish to obtain their labor card are required to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The applicant must be a resident of the State of Maharashtra only.
- Labor Office Applicant must have worked for at least 90 days.
- The worker’s family should be below the poverty line i.e. under the PPL category.
- The applicant must not be an income taxpayer.
- Must not have benefited under any other labor card scheme run by the Central or State Government.
- To apply, it is mandatory to have all the required documents like Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card.
- It is mandatory for the worker to have his own bank account, which must be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- You must use your Labor Card when applying under a program initiated for any type of worker.
Apply for the required document list for the Mh Labor Card
Citizens of the state wishing to create a labor card must attach the following documents to the application form.
Aadhar Card Voter ID Card Identity Card Caste Certificate Income Certificate Original Certificate Worker Passport Size Photo Wage Certificate Photocopy of Aadhar Card of all members on the wall
Apply / register for Shramik Card online
If you want to create your labor card, you must follow all the guidelines of the online application given below.
- To register as a worker, you must first visit the official website of the Maharashtra Ministry of Labor. https://mahabocw.in/ To be continued.
- After reaching the website, click on the “Worker Registration” option under “Worker”.
- If you click on the option mentioned above, the registration form will open in front of your screen.
- Now read this application form carefully and fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- In the next step you need to click on the “Verify your eligibility” option.
- On the new page that opens, you must fill in the requested information and click on the “Go to Form” option.
- After that, in the application form that opens, you have to fill in all the information requested by the department correctly.
- Now you need to upload a soft copy of all the requested documents online along with the registration form.
- Finally you have to submit your application form online by pressing the submit button.
Citizens of the State of Maharashtra can register for the Maharashtra Labor Card online as per the procedure mentioned in the Maharashtra Labor Card. If you want to apply for this program in offline mode, click here to download the application form pdf. For other assistance or information, download the PDF of the scheme from the official website of the Ministry of Labor, Government of Maharashtra. Click here.