Maharashtra Shravanpal Seva Rajya Nivruttivedan Yojana | Shravan Pal Yojana List 2021 Maharashtra | Shravan Pal Seva Rajya Nivruttivedan Yojana | Shravan Pal Yojana List 2021 Maharashtra | Shravan Pal Niradhar Yojana in Marathi | Check Shravan Pal Yojana status | Shravan Pal Yojana Maharashtra | Shravan Pal Yojana Beneficiaries List | Shravan Paul Yojana List 2021 Beat
Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021: – Even today, in many areas, seniors face a lot of difficulties in leading decent lives. To address this issue, the state government of Maharashtra has launched a new scheme for the elderly. The name of the project Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 There is.
Through the article of our hands, we will give you this Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 Under the complete procedure for submitting your application form. In addition, we will provide you with a list of documents to be submitted along with the application form and eligibility rules.
Maharashtra Shravanpal Seva Rajya Nivruttivedan Yojana 2021
We all know how many difficulties the elderly face in life. The situation will get worse if there is no one in the family to take care of the elderly. It is often seen that the service of the elders in the family is not done properly due to the poor economic condition of the family. It is often seen that all family members do not respect the elders and do not even spend their lives.
With all these facts in mind, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr. Uttam Thackeray G. Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 Has been launched. Under the scheme, the state government will provide a monthly subsidy of ₹ 600 to the elderly. Of the pensions, ₹ 200 will be paid into the bank account of the elderly under the Gandhi National Aging Scheme. In addition, the remaining ₹ 400 financial assistance will be sent directly to their account by the Government of Maharashtra. Seniors 65 years of age or older can apply for this monthly housing program.
Benefits of Shravanpal Seva Rajya Nivruttivedan
Who is the oldest person in the state of Maharashtra Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 Those selected under this scheme will get the following benefits.
- Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the elderly to lead a dignified life.
- அரச 600 per month will be provided by the government in the bank account of the elderly.
- The above amount will be given only to those who are 65 years of age or above.
- The amount paid under the Government Pension Scheme should be sent directly to the old man’s bank account.
- The money given by the government can be used by the elderly for daily work.
- The program encourages the elderly to live on an equal footing with other citizens in the community.
- The government also wants adults in any family not to be disrespected due to lack of money.
Eligibility for Shravan Pal Seva Rajya Nivruttivedan Yojana
Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply
- The applicant must be a resident of the State of Maharashtra only.
- Applicant must be 65 years of age or older.
- The elderly person applying for age verification must also submit the certificate.
- Only citizens who have resided in the state for more than 15 years will be covered under the scheme.
- The elderly should be below the poverty line i.e. below the BPL category.
Documents for Shravanpal Seva Rajya Nivruttivedan Yojana
Adults should submit the application form along with the following documents. If the documents mentioned below are submitted Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 If you do not submit it with the application form, your application will be rejected.
- Elder’s Aadhar Card
- Family income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Basic address proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Age certificate
- 10 digit mobile number
- Passport size photo of the elderly
Apply for Shravan Pal Seva Rajya Nivruttivedan Yojana
To receive the ₹ 600 provided by the State Government, you must first Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 Apply below. Below are all the guidelines for submitting your application form.
- Launched by the State Government of Maharashtra Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 To apply under this you have to go to the taluka, collector, district officer or lakpal office in your area.
- After reaching the office, the application form for this scheme should be obtained from the concerned officer.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in this application form correctly.
- After completing the application form in full, attach the required documents.
- In the end, check your application form thoroughly and submit it to the concerned authority along with the required documents.
Exit according to the instructions mentioned above Maharashtra Shravan Pal Seva State Pension Scheme 2021 You can submit your application form below. After submitting the application form, the information filled in and all the documents will be verified by the concerned authorities. Once the verification process is complete, the elderly person’s name will be added to the list of beneficiaries. For more information and assistance regarding the project, visit the official website https://pune.gov.in/scheme/shravanbal-scheme/ Go or visit your nearest office.