Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Katar launched the Mera Bani Mary Virasat Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers will be given an incentive of Rs. 7,000 per acre. The scheme is for Haryana farmers. The government wants farmers to adopt diversification in agriculture and leave paddy and cultivate maize and pulses. Farmers who do this will get Rs.7000. In addition, the Haryana government will provide 85% subsidy to drip irrigated farmers.
Learn how to register for Mera Bani Mary Virasat Yojana and what are its benefits.
- Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021-Mera Bani Mary Virasat Project Registration Process
- Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021- Required Documents
- Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021 - Eligibility Conditions
- Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021 - Application Form
- Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021-About the Mera Bani Mary Fazal Project
Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021-Mera Bani Mary Virasat Project Registration Process
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Katar G has announced that farmers wishing to register for the Mera Bani Mary Virasat Yojana should visit the official website or portal and fill up the registration form. To this end, the government will create a new Mera Bani Mary Fossil portal and its information will be provided to you here.
If the farmer is registered at https://fasalhry.in/farmerRegistrations/farmerRegistrations, he / she will have the family identification number. With the help of Haryana Parivar ID, you can fill up the Mera Bani Mary Virasat registration form.
Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021- Required Documents
Find out what documents or documents are required to fill out the application form for this program.
- Farmer ID
- Aadhar card and personal details
- Mobile number
- Bank account number and copy of passbook
- Bank’s IFSC code
- PM KISAN Project ID (optional)
- Agricultural land information
- Crop information
- Share Information on Drip Irrigation (for grant)
All these documents and information should be submitted along with the Mera Bani Mary Virasat Yojana application form. This scheme will be easily registered for you if you have registered for Haryana Kisan Yojana.
Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021 – Eligibility Conditions
There are certain terms and conditions to be a beneficiary of the Mera Snow Mary Virasat project. Based on these terms and conditions, your name will be added to the list of beneficiaries.
- You do not have to grow wealth
- The farmer should cultivate the field in a diversified manner.
- Drip irrigation should be used
- Farmers must be residents of Haryana
- Aadhar card and bank account must be linked
- Must be registered for the grant
- Cultivate lentils and maize
If all the above conditions are met, the farmer will be considered eligible for the Mera Bani Mary Virasat Yojana. After that they can register online.
Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021 – Application Form
The application form for the Haryana Mera Bani Mary Virasat Yojana has not yet been released by the government. In such a situation, you can apply for it only when the online portal is ready.
Soon the application form for Mera Bani Mary Virasat Yojana will be available online by the Government of Haryana. For this, check the information given here.
The application form can be downloaded in PDF. With this, you can sign in and register online.
Mera Bani Virasat Yojana Registration 2021-About the Mera Bani Mary Fazal Project
|The name of the project||My water is my traditional project|
|Project type||Agricultural project|
|Who started||Manohar Lal Katar (Chief Minister, Haryana)|
|Release date||07 May 2021|
For any more information,queries,data or anything else, please feel free to contact us through any platforms.