Mera Ration App Download Link | Mera Ration App Download Apk | Mera Ration App Link | How To Register Mera Ration App | Mera Ration of Play Store | Mera Ration Card App | Mera Ration Official Website
Department of Food and Public Distribution / Department of Food and Public Distribution In collaboration with NIC ONORC Beneficiaries / ONORC Beneficiaries For “Mera Ration App / Mera Ration App” Launched a mobile processor called the Government facilitates its citizens through this application and with the help of this application migrants going to other states for their livelihood, they can register themselves or get a partial or full subsidy ration. This app is currently available in 2 languages. Hindi and English but soon it will be available in 14 regional languages, which are mostly used by immigrants.
Download Mera Ration Mobile Processor Online
Download Mera Ration Mobile Processor Online -: On 12 March 2021, Mr. Sudhanshu Pandey, who will be the Secretary, Department of Food and Public Distribution, “One Country One Ration Card Scheme / One Country One Ration Card Scheme” Speaking to the media about this, he introduced the Mera Ration mobile processor.
Aims to expand your ONORC benefits. This app is specially designed for people who have migrated to other places in search of livelihood and they can use this app to get subsidized ration from any part of the country. Mera Ration App / Mera Ration App Registration Can.
The government has developed this processor in collaboration with NIC, which will enable various ONORC services among NFSA users, FPS dealers and shareholders.
Mera Ration App Key Features List
Mera Ration App Key Features List -: Check out a list of some of the key features available on the Mera Ration mobile processor:
- With the help of this application, immigrants can register their names
- Depending on your current location, it will give you the details of the nearest fair price shop list.
- With this, you can check the food eligibility of the current month.
- If your Aadhaar is planted with the ration card, you can also check its status from this processor.
- You can also view your last month’s transaction details.
- If there is any suggestion, it can be submitted from this application.
What is a Ration Card (ONORC) scheme for a country
What is a Country One Ration Card (ONORC) Scheme: The ONORC project was launched in August 2019 by the Department of Food and Public Distribution, which provides rational portability across the country under the NFSA. With this system, NFSA beneficiaries can receive their grant ration in part or in full from the nearest FPS with the help of biometric authentication. Initially, the scheme was launched in 4 states and currently 32 States / Union Territories are under the scheme and the rest will be integrated soon.
- 32 States and Union Territories are under this scheme.
- The remaining 4 States / Union Territories will be closed soon.
- 15.6 CR Portability recorded from April 2020 to February 2021.
- Approximately 86% of NFSA’s population will be covered by approximately 69 CR beneficiaries under this scheme.
Download Mera Ration Processor Online
Download Mera Ration Processor Online -: Users can download this mobile from their Android Play Store via the following steps or the direct link given on this page: –
- First you need to open the Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for “My Ration App”.
- Once the search results are available you can press the download link and tap the app link. (Download here)
- Open the app now to access its features.
- Basically this application requires two permissions from the user
- First Internet Permission: You cannot access the features of the application without the Internet, so you must use this permission and
- Second Device Location: As you know, this application will only let you know the details of the nearest FBS stores, and then it will only be possible by providing your current location.
Procedure for using the Mera Ration application
Procedure for using Mera Ration Application -:
The user interface of the Mera Ration app is so intuitive that anyone can easily access it. For now, the app is only available in two languages, but in the future it was expected to be available in commonly used regional languages, with foreigners who will be cherry on the cake when such a feature is added. This is because they know that most of the immigrants are from remote parts of their state and they are not comfortable with other languages.
To use the app, users need to know if their ration card is active, which can be verified by the respective state’s Department of Food and Civil Supplies, and they can check the status and download the app. Access services. Are available in it.